If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

SUP BITCHES

Comments

• Hey, give the guy some credit, it's been a few months, he's probably going to remember you.

• Has friends besides tanks now
    Hey, Charlatan. (You probably don't remember me, but I went by Everest on TVT. Might've been Cockpunched at some point)
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

> :3

dat colon triple

it don't got no GAEMS, man

dat colon triple sheeit.

• I'm a damn twisted person

Fuck man this must be what Luke felt like waking up in that Wampa cave on Hoth. It's cold, it's boring, some space snow gorilla is about to eat him, and all of a sudden, his dead teacher shows up as a blue ghost and starts yelling about how he has to go to Dagobah to learn the secrets of cock punching. 

• Definitely not gay.

Yeah, Charlatan is like one of five people here who I can talk about Homestuck to. 

• edited 2012-12-17 00:06:02
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

YA'LL

gah, my inner redneck grammarian cringed when i noticed that

• WHILE I WAS OUT:

-I learned to love Touhou

-I learned what it means to be my own man

-I decided to start going to college somewhere other than in frozen Montana

-I learned what color hatred is

-I developed a sincere interest in Buddhism

-I started going to church much more often and became fast friends with the Methodists

-I farted

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

Does any one else have a fondness for timeskips?

• Venhax says hi.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

I learned to love Touhou

Let me tell you.

About musical arrangements. 

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I decided to start going to college somewhere other than in frozen Montana

Hey, I didn't know that. Where're you going to college at now?

• Oh, I haven't switched colleges YET. The decision came kinda suddenly at the end of this semester when we concluded this campus was going downhill, fast. Which is ironic because it's on TOP of a hill.

Long story short the administration changed hands and the new hands are butterfingers.

@Clockwork: I was born in Florida. What do you expect? :P

@Bastion: HI VENHAX.

@Eelektross: I actually don't do much Homestuckery anymore aside from occasionally listening to the music. :X

@MadassAlex: OH GOD YOU HAVE NO IDEA. So much freaking Touhou music on my iPod. Xi-on is the most fun I've ever had going deaf.

• edited 2012-12-17 00:15:39
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Oh, I haven't switched colleges YET. The decision came kinda suddenly at the end of this semester when we concluded this campus was going downhill, fast. Which is ironic because it's on TOP of a hill.

Well, it'd be hard for it to go downhill if it was already at the bottom of the hill :v

Charlatan, I imagine your avatar as a lion that looks like the sun. why is this?

• I'm a damn twisted person

Suddenly a sinkhole into a massive cave network. 

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

I learned to love Touhou

So, you have turned too. i am disappoint.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I don't think that counts as downhill. More... subterranean. (I'm tempted to make an animism joke.)

• You can change. You can.

Charlatan, I imagine your avatar as a lion that looks like the sun. why is this?

One of his olden avatars mayhaps

Olden? Mayhaps?

What is this, 1992?

• MY AVATAR IS NOW A CHICKEN COCK

My favorite kind of A!

• O HAI CHARLATAN

Charlatan's like that cool guy you knew from your days at elementary or junior high school and has come back to razzle dazzle for old time's sake. Good times.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

> @Clockwork: I was born in Florida. What do you expect? :P

> I don't think that counts as downhill. More... subterranean. (I'm tempted to make an animism joke.)
    HEH

I do know to have faith in the natives. :D

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

OH MY FUCKING SHIT IT'S CHARLATAN

CHARLIE HOW ARE YOU

I'M SPAIN.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Sup, bitches.

• You can change. You can.

those don't really look like bitches

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

i dunno, it's kinda hard to tell

but i wanted to pun so i assumed they were

• Hey, what's up Charlatan? Long time no see.

• I have successfully resisted strangling anyone in a fit of blind rage this semester! That's what's up! :D

I consider this a major, major accomplishment! :D

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

That sounds good.

Would you like a cookie? It's made entirely of iron and the tears of orphans.