If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

When people are blown away by the fact that i find The New Girl and The Big Bang Theory unfunny.

2»

Comments

• edited 2012-10-26 01:33:29

I figured it was towards hardcore gamers and their persistent "high school" perceptions of game-playing "jocks" and women. At least, that's who raged in the comments about how the comic is so true.

v Name =/= reputation. For Joss is an unusual name, you see.

• I'm a damn twisted person

This woman has a working bow. So she's either an archer,

She has a prop bow at best.

He deserves to have his name massacred.

Could you elaborate please? The guy has his quirks and failings and can occasionally be an ass, nothing really stands out enough to have his reputation massacred

• I think Spain Sun just means the mispronunciation that was used in the image, but it sounded unnecessarily violent to me too.

• No rainbow star

...I like Big Bang Theory...

And apparently they have a live studio audience

That isn't a laugh track

Those are actual people laughing at each point

• There is love everywhere, I already know

Those are actual people laughing at each point

From my experience watching old 90s Nickelodeon shows with live studio audiences, don't they usually have a sign that tells them when it's time to laugh?

• edited 2012-10-26 02:33:40
    No rainbow star

^ Apparently they have to sometimes reshoot scenes because an audience didn't laugh/laughed too long/laughed at the wrong thing, so *shrugs*

And those are more for purposes of pacing the show then trying to get specific jokes laughed at

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-10-26 02:58:45

Or, it could be a Green Arrow knockoff- thus the boxing glove arrow.

It's a Facebook "Like" thumb.

Also, that's exactly my sister, right down old memes, Mario Kart, and Big Bang Theory.

• edited 2012-10-26 03:02:26
    yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Could you elaborate please? The guy has his quirks and failings and can occasionally be an ass, nothing really stands out enough to have his reputation massacred. 

"Name massacred" as in, have his name spelled wrong. 

Because you see, such a thing is amusing. 

I didn't come up with that term, you've seriously never heard that before? 

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

>And those are more for purposes of pacing the show then trying to get specific jokes laughed at

Yeah, but it's basically inserting something that you need to create something fixed so you can pace it more properly due to having a laugh track.

• Most American sitcoms are pretty terrible anyway. The writers are too scared to offended anyone so all the jokes are just flat and grey and boring. Scottish (and to a similar extent; British) sitcoms on the other hand...

too scared to offended anyone

No they're not, they love to offend people (Not on purpose I guess, but the stereotypes, the really racist, sexist and homophobic ones, get grating).

Scottish (and to a similar extent; British)

This doesn't instantly make them better, but they have a better good:bad ratio.

• >sitcom

>moar like shitcom, amirite?

Best line from Big Bang Theory is still from its XXX Parody(its trailer is SFW).

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!
    I just watch Friends.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

I just watch Arrested Development

The only correct answer.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

^

I just watch Community and sometimes The Middle.

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-10-26 15:34:43

I just don't really watch TV anymore.  There's rather little left on it I can stand for more than a couple minutes.

• Besides, why would a Halo fan care about Whedon anyway? He's never been within thirty miles of the franchise. 

The most likely connection would be through Nathan Fillion, who has had prominent roles in Halo and Whedon projects. 

• Champion of the Whales

I always thought TBBT was about mocking the stereotypes and generally taking the piss

• I just don't really watch TV anymore.  There's rather little left on it I can stand for more than a couple minutes.

• I always thought TBBT was about mocking the stereotypes and generally taking the piss

• Judging by her outlandish attire she's some sort of free-thinking anarchist

When my Auntie Laura said I reminded her of Sheldon, mom asked who she meant, and I explained what he's like. She was appalled that anyone could think it was funny to be protective of the best spot on the couch.

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-10-30 16:10:33

^^ It needs a catheter.

EDIT: Wait, what the fuck?  Do caret responses actually do stuff now?