If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

European History: Polandball Edition

polandball europe

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

That's really cool. I especially like how the USSR is prodding Czechoslovakia when they're holding up a $ sign

• The one that kills me is Denmark obliviously flying a kite in the 1600's.

• They're somethin' else.

^^TS;DR

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

And no, before you ask, this apparently isn't a joke.

edl

• I love laughing at political cartoons, mostly because they're all shit.

The one I posted is actually pretty good, because a popular notion of conservatives is that collective action only occurs through the base action of individuals, meaning that the individual is more important than the collective. So the comic is saying that, even if what Obama proposes is correct (it is), it shouldn't apply that way to the real world (it shouldn't, as long as the Glass-Steagal Act/Telecommunications Act/et al remain in place).

The London one is also good, because it's funny.

• edited 2012-07-31 17:58:30
    if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

^^ Eh, Blic (a Serbian daily newspaper) has a political strip each day and they tend to be awesome; probably because they tend to make fun of the politicians themselves rather than the issues they espouse.

• I wouldn't mind more of that kind over here.

• edited 2012-07-31 18:14:58
    if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Also, when was the last time in a political cartoon when Angela Merkel was a sorceress leading an army of elves or a subtle LOTR reference was thrown in?

angela

• Kichigai birthday!!

Here in Spain we have El Jueves, which is like the only mainstream medium which makes fun of the monarchy.

• No rainbow star

^

>Plays music

>watches gif

>I can never stop laughing

Oh, the halcyon days of the 2007 Internet.

• edited 2012-07-31 22:42:42
    Has friends besides tanks now

Can't believe I never noticed how much old Pokemon game music sounds like circus music. And I'm ashamed that it took me this long to realize how goddamn beautiful some of it is. And yes, watching that T-Rex bike with it playing was spectacular. As is CP's Credit Card Protection image.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

• edited 2012-08-01 01:18:52
    (void)

oh god, the DEEN art

• DEEN art is still far better than 07th Expansion art.

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-08-01 01:44:19

Before there were Dreamworks Faces, there was Disney.

• DEEN art is still far better than 07th Expansion art.

so's stabbing yourself with a corkscrew

• No rainbow star

~YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY RIGHT ROUND LIKE A RECORD BABY SPIN ME ROUND ROUND~

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    >DEEN

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-jdsgGwSjmmI/TVRyzAmDovI/AAAAAAAAAdU/lN9GwoMCBs4/s1600/higurashi+frame.jpg" alt="higurashi%2Bframe.jpg" class="bbcode_img" />

Okay, okay, I'll stop >.>

• edited 2012-08-01 15:29:07
    Has friends besides tanks now

I don't get any of those. Are they just supposed to be random babble?

EDIT: Oh, wait, it's just taking quotes from the screen and changing them around to be funny.

I'm sure everyone's sick of the people that are sick of the people JUST finding out about Chick Fil A, so don't even try pointing that out :P