If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

This box of chocolates

edited 2012-05-05 00:46:37 in General
Definitely not gay.

So while I was at school my mom decided to buy sum chocolate. I was in the middle of doing something when I absentmindedly reached for one.

They're mints. Mints. And that's terrible.

Seriously, mints? Ergh

Comments

• edited 2012-05-05 01:16:54
    At least it's not coconut.
  • Definitely not gay.

^ oh god

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Mint chocolates are okay if you've got an honest-to-goodness chocolate craving. 

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I like mint chocolates, but it would suck to get one unexpectedly.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Both mint and coconut chocolates are awesome.

• Definitely not gay.

^ Ergh, no

• What about Cherry?

• JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere

I am indifferent to coconut chocolates, but I love mint and cherry ones. Also, chocolate marzipan. Sweet Jesus that stuff is wonderful.

• a little muffled

You know, I like mint and I like chocolate, but mint chocolate does not work for me.

• Mint chocolates only really work for me as an end of formal dinner/restaurant meal thing, probably because that's when you expect to get them.

• edited 2012-05-05 06:21:43
    A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

I like mint choc, coconut choc and choc marzipan, but not cherry choc.

I dunno. For some weird reason, cherry anything just won't fly for me.

• MAN UP! ALL OF YOU!

Seriously though, I like minty chocs...though I don't know if I'd enjoy an entire bag of them!

• They're somethin' else.

I like mint in small doses.

Coconut, though? FUCK THAT THING!

• You are all bad people.  Thin mints 4 lyfe.

• We have reviewed your resume' and we find you delicious.

You're dead to me. All of you.

Coconut chocolate is God and you are all sinners.

• This entire thread reads like the setup to a logic problem of some sort.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

^ Holy shit you're right.

Also

> this box of chocolates

Is it like life?

• Definitely not gay.

If it is, then life sure sucks ass.

• I'm a damn twisted person

> this box of chocolates

Is it like life?

Well sometimes life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you will get next. And sometimes life is like being stabbed in the face with a scalpel by a crazy man wearing a paper bag.

Seriously though coconut chocolate is god tier. That is why samoas are the best Girl Scout cookie, with Thin Mints being a close 2nd.

• Definitely not gay.

You all disgust me.

• But you never had any to begin with.
    Mint chocolate is awful, coconut chocolate is good. This is basic chocolatnomotry.
  • I gotta say, when first I saw this thread two days ago, I thought it was a Forrest Gump reference before I clicked on it.

I only like milk chocolate on its own, or something like a Kit Kat, or occasional dark chocolate but not huge amounts of it. So I don't go for assorted boxes, and people know not to get me candy as a gift.

• edited 2012-05-07 23:34:44
    "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

Reese's > all chocolate.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

You have that < sign backwards.

Though I might be biased by my allergies >.>

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Reese's are the shit.
  • A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

I've only tasted one US brand that doesn't normally get exported out of North America. That brand was Hershey's, and I didn't think it was anything special.