If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Having no thoughts on politics beyond vague stoner cynicism

Comments

• "stoner cynicism"

There you go. 

• Sorry, I probably started the derail. But there isn't actually a lot to say about cynicism. "Everything just sucks basically" isn't much of a philosophy.

The original Cynics were ancient Greek philosophers who believed in living in barrels, not owning any property and holding all social conventions in contempt. There's probably more mileage in that.

• I don't really have a problem with this derail. There isn't that much to say about the OP anyway.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Isn't that what some Donkey Kong Country baddies do?

• I'd have thought you needed some property to be an effective video game villain. Although I suppose you could live in a barrel if you wanted (actually, that bit wasn't compulsory, but Diogenes, the most famous Cynic, did it).

• a little muffled

Living in a barrel seems like a bad idea when your foe is Donkey Kong.

The badness of ideas has never stopped kremlings from adopting them.

• a little muffled

kremlings

They're commies too?

Why do you think they're opposed to DK's hoarding all the bananas for himself jealous of DK's successful banana stockpiling operation?

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

...wait, now it's tropers making fun of goons. I don't remember walking through a mirror or anything like that.

In this world, I don't have a goatee.

• You can change. You can.

SaneassAlex

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

I imagine Evil Alex wearing a Fu Manchu mustache and having an obsession with Mongols.

• edited 2012-03-30 11:52:12
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^ And also owning like a hundred Katanas.
  • I'm a damn twisted person

Wouldn't Evil Alex just go for guns, because lol practicality?

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Presumably Evil!Alex also lives in Australia, where guns being outlawed in civilian hands makes them a risky acquisition. 

That said, the two aren't mutually exclusive. In fact, I've kinda been toying with ideas for a personal defense combat system that uses both, but that's neither here nor there, I suppose. 

Bizarro me would have been raised on PC gaming with an utter disdain toward consoles.  Bizarro me would have a room whose walls are plastered with posters of movies, sports stars, and female celebrities.  Bizarro me would indeed have nothing but a vague stoner cynicism toward politics.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

I guess I should start wearing a goatee, since when I think of it, I wonder whether Evil Me wouldn't actually be the good guy, heh heh. 

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Evil Juan is nice to everyone but secretly despises them and Evil Everest never posts pictures of himself and responds to everything with macros.
  • Evil me would... have good taste, or something. >.>

• edited 2012-03-31 12:11:18
    You can change. You can.

Evil Juan is nice to everyone but secretly despises them

It's funny how that might as well be Real Life Juan.

ETA: Not to mention that blah blah blah that's not true blah blah blah keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep blah blah blah

and I'm nice to Waltzy. And I like her. It's just that you're dumb. >:[

• edited 2012-03-31 12:11:52
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Evil Dyre would only watch gritty eighties-era anime and cyberpunk seinen.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

On the other hand Evil-Me would watch nothing but cutesy moe anime.

• "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

Evil-Me would actually consistently post on the forums he frequents.

• LaiLai
    edited 2012-03-31 15:09:16
    Evil me would enjoy stuff like Heavy Rain and Dark Souls and let his beard grow out.
  • Evil me would probably be a supporter of homeopathy or something.

• Evil me would be a strict capitalist and an atheist.

• Evil me would be redundant.

• Hey guys, let me tell you about how to derive ethics from evo-psych.

• Evil me would be exactly the same as me on account of being too lazy to be different.

There are infinite parallel universes and I'm the same in all of them on account of laziness being an omniuniversal trait.

• I'm a damn twisted person

That's not true. About 90% of them managed to die due to failure to get out of the way. The remaining 10% of them died of massive coronary failure after eating 8lbs of cheese curds at once.