If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Bleach is ending.

13»

Comments

• But they're the cutest!  Also more Nadeko episodes would mean more Renai Circulation.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Cute doesn't mean interesting plotlines. Nadeko's plotline has some potential, but Mayoi's arc was pretty self-contained.

• edited 2012-02-10 10:19:41
    Has friends besides tanks now

Dammit, of course I missed this discussion. My opinion on Bleach ending: good. It should have ended with the Soul Society Arc; if that one twist that everyone knows about were removed, it could have had a perfectly respectable ending with that arc, and it was actually really good up to that point. But then it just became more power level wankery and white backgrounds and shit.

>K-On! less readable/watchable than Bleach

Not gonna respond with a condescending image macro or anything, but as you can imagine I completely disagree for what are purely subjective reasons.

>Bakemonogatari

I guess I'll finish that tomorrow or Sunday or something, since I basically just rewatched Rebuild of Evangelion 1.11 and thus have a good break point. Ironically, I stopped right before the arc with the catgirl (which is to say, Tsubasa's arc), although to be fair, that's 2/3rds of the series right there.

>implying

Who said it was to be funny? I just think it's a good method of recap and/or pointing out questionable points that debate opponents make.

• You can change. You can.

>Implying can be amusing depending on what is after the words.

I've always been very fond of:

>Implying we're not a stream of conciousness that vibrates itself into existence while remembering previous conciousness and thoughts

but that's just my love for Bill Hicks and pseudowacky onthology

• edited 2012-02-10 09:47:10

^^^ But cute does mean interesting in a different way.  i.e. the way in which I'm interested in things because they're cute.  And really, it's not like the plots matter.  The value in watching the show is moeshit and Shinbo shit.  The story arcs themselves are pretty secondary.

• edited 2012-02-10 09:48:13

^^ Well, sure, but it doesn't have to be funny. Which can be inferred from what you said; I just wanted to clarify.

the plots start to matter when Nisemonogatari comes in, so I don't know about that.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Here I thought the reason was surreal animation, odd romance, and weird supernatural stuff happening.

Honestly, if moeshit is what you're looking for Bakemonogatari isn't a good place to go.

Well, surreal imagery, Bakemonogatari didn't really have animation to speak of, at least on the broadcast.

The fight with the monkey thing had some pretty good animation.

• Here I thought the reason was surreal animation, odd romance, and weird supernatural stuff happening.

Which is, more or less, Shinbo shit.  

Exceptions don't make a rule, Malkavian.

well, the odd romance and the weird supernatural stuff was already there in the novels.

Fair enough.

At the very least it looks good and when they do move they move well.

Can't argue that.

• edited 2012-02-10 11:22:34
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Come to think of it Nadeko did have my favorite of the OPs.

• Exactly!  Therefore, she should have had like 7 episodes and Tsubasa shouldn't have even been in the show.  Clearly.

• edited 2012-02-10 11:28:34
    He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Senjougahara's my favorite OP.

No, fuck you Tsubasa is the best girl!

Senjougahara's definitely the most interesting character but I really like the poppy, mellow mood of Nadeko's OP.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Meh, I never particularly liked Bleach.

• Has friends besides tanks now
    Tsubasa's the nerdy-looking childhood friend character, right? If so, that's the best character.
    Looks like Everest has a type.
  • Bleach is ending? Thank goodness.

• Holy fuck, the Evangelion manga is ending? Never thought that would actually happen.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • Woki mit deim Popo.

So does that mean Bleach has 10 more years left before it's over.

• edited 2012-02-11 21:25:44

Hopefully that's not what it means.

By the way, this is far and away the best piece of music that's associated with Bakemonogatari.