If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Bleach is ending.

Comments

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Utena is better than both, I am pretty sure.

• I liked Bleach, did ever since almost 10 years ago. Hope it ends well.

• @DYRE Isn't it already well-known that you have shit taste?

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Alex, you should PM me to a place where I can read Knights. My usual sites are failing me.

I can't remember.

Google led me right, though. 

• You can change. You can.

Talking about good animu now: It's so tempting to watch ahead in Utena.

It's funny, normally, I'd do that, but I enjoy so much our commentary that I avoid it. Also, it helps to not look in Tumblr for GIFs like you're doing. :P

Our commentary:

"Wait, shit, where are we? 11:50?"

"I'm at 12:20. I'll set it back."

"11:30 here."

"Well shit."

Said the deflowered knight.

There is a problem somewhere when you add Deflowered to describe a knight, and it makes sense in context.

At least I still have my flower of battle!

Only students of the historical martial arts will get that, I'm afraid. 

• ">Pretending Haruhi didn't kill itself with Endless Eight."

>Pretending it didn't resurrect itself with the movie.

• >implying

>implying

>implying

>implying

>implying

>implying

>implying

>implying

>implying

>implying

>implying

>implying

>implying

>implying

There, I've already done enough of that for every single one of you. Could we please not use that form, it's not funny after the fiftieth goddamn time.

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.

>implying that now you've complained about it, using it won't be extra funny.

On topic however:
    All good things must come to an end, as must terrible things like Bleach.

• You know what's better than Bleach?

Youngblood.

• >Naruto getting worse

It sagged somewhat towards the middle, but the current arc neatly wraps things up and actually ties all the knots together. It'll never transcend the limited potential of its genre, but as far as shounen goes, it stands head and shoulders above the rest.

I always appreciated Bleach for swords. 

Also, it was a pretty neat concept. Started strong, but then I lost interest and now I have no idea what's going on. 

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I did like Bleach.

Unfortunately, the whole "Get skilled? pffthahaha, MOAR POWER" thing wore on me and I gave up after the Soul Society arc.

• @DYRE Isn't it already well-known that you have shit taste?

Maybe?

Then again, it's not like that means anything.  I actually liked Utena quite a bit, it's just that it's boring to talk about and less fun to be a fan of than something like K-ON!.

• "I remember the day I ditched them all for girly anime like Azumanga Daioh and K-on

Truly a liberating experience."

Well, that's an odd thing to be smug about, especially since the target audience is guys. Reminds me of those damn bronies.

• I suspect Malk was less than totally serious.

• I guess. It is rather amusing when people are dead serious about that sentiment though.

• edited 2012-02-10 08:34:40
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

^^^

Then again, it's not like that means anything. I actually liked Utena quite a bit, it's just that it's boring to talk about and less fun to be a fan of than something like K-ON!.

>K-On doesn't have flower symbology

>K-On doesn't have men getting deflowered by lesbians

is this guy for real or just high

• That is true.

Also there's an episode where Nanami lays an egg and then it shoots lasers at her or some shit.

That was cool.

HOWEVER, Utena somehow manages to have fewer lesbians than K-ON! despite Utena actually being a shoujo-ai series and as we all know, my interest in a show is directly proportional to the number of lesbians in it.  Also Utena doesn't have UN-TAN or MOE MOE KYUN.

Also, most importantly, I don't remember much about Utena therefore I don't care about it much.  Or something. >.>

Wait...let's count them.

There's Utena, who's tsundere and a closet lesbian, there's Wakaba, who's not a closet lesbian and loves Utena. There's Anthy who everyone knows is into Utena and they even dance in that episode where Utena dresses her up and there's....um...

shit, one less lesbian. 

Nope.

There's another lesbian coming up, and it's possibly the best episode of the first 9 (although I can't remember which one it is). 

Don't spoil it for those who haven't seen it or anything. It is genuinely a beautiful episode. 

Also, Miki's the reason Sayaka exists. And Sayaka's the GARiest of GARs. 

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

I should really watch Utena. Maybe after Bakemonogatari and G.I. Joe Renegades.

Bakemonogatari...I love that show.

• If only there were more Mayoi and Nadeko episodes, and fewer about... everyone else.

Eh, no, the draw of Bakemonogatari is the cast full of crazy people. Mayoi and Nadeko are not crazy enough!