If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

So Miku...

2»

Comments

• Yeahhh asdfghjkl Synchronicity is beautifullllllll. @////@ If you haven't already do check out the Evil series. Synchronicity is second only to that for me.

Come onnnnnn part threeeeeee though. D;

• Erudite Meathead

The fairy tale factor, among other things, was something that I found really captivating about Synchronicity too. 8D

Really I swear the producers are getting some kind of sadistic pleasure holding part three off or something, since even the novel contents only cover extra material before/between parts one and two, ugggghhhh.

• edited 2012-02-06 11:35:12
    One foot in front of the other, every day.

WMG: Vocaloid animu incoming, which tells Synchronicity in its entirety. With musical numbers like 90s Disney. 

well i can dream cant i

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Wait wait wait. 

Wait a tic, guys.

Wait one fucking second. 

I've thought for a while that Servant/Daughter of Evil could be a BAD END sequel to a happy ending of Part 3 of Synchronicity, but I just now considered that Chivalry could be an alternate theory telling of Servant/Daughter of Evil. 

Damn you, Vocaloid. 

• Erudite Meathead

Well if it's any comfort, I've been drawing ridiculous connections myself between Synchronicity and Skyrim of all things, based on merely cursory knowledge. >_>

• It would be so cool though! And make so much sense. Synchronicity has Divas singing at the dragons, Skyrim has Dovahkiin shouting at them.

Divaborn/Divahkiin lol~

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

I can take it one step further. :> 

I have a game design document currently in the works where the setup is based directly on Synchronicity. Not with the same literal characters, but with a kidnapped sibling used or arcane purposes, with whom you share a childhood song. Kind of like Synchronicity: Extended Mixed RPG Edition. Perhaps even with music as a major game mechanic. 

• edited 2012-02-06 12:40:09
    Kichigai birthday!!

No one cared for my awesome joke earlier... I will just commit sudoku.

And I don't have much exposure to Vocaloid now that we're talking about it,just the songs that are normally used in MADs like Disappearance,Rolling Girl, Two Faced Lovers, etc

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

> I will just commit sudoku.

No!  Don't torture yourself with arithmetic puzzles!

• ^^I got the joke.

Anyway, I'm more interested in the technology of the programs than the characters. Being able to have computers mimic not just speech but song is pretty cool.

• Incidentally, someone is making an RPG Maker VX game based on Synchronicity.

The art they've made for it seems quite nice, but otherwise I dunno anything about it really.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

While an idea of a fantasy anime based on Synchronicity would be awesome, I can't see a detailed Vocaloid anime being anything other than this:

• They already have something similar in the Project Diva openings~

Yeah, I just wanted to post that MAD.

• You can change. You can.

>Forget that browser's muted

>Keep listening to Santana while watching Vocaloid/K-On crossover

>"Oh god, since when are Japanese voice simulators mexican guitarist on acid"

• law of silence

^^^ Yay Project DIVA <3 I'm gonna use this as an excuse to post a Luka video. >>;

^Man that still makes want a vocaloid fighter.

I would totally main Lily.