If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

This Eroge-related Cognitive Dissonance I'm having.

edited 2011-03-18 14:58:00 in General
[tɕagɛn]
Remember that eroge I'm planning on making? While making up the story for it, I ran into a problem.

You see, the main character has a sister--he's 16, she's 19--who hasn't moved out and is sort of a tsundere towards him.

The problem is that I....you see...I want to program a route for her...meaning...you know...incest happens.

I have made my thoughts on incest clear already, as a few infamous threads on the TvTropes fora can attest.

So, my problem is that I hold a religion-fueled hatred of incest, and some sick kind of interest in it (I will admit, the idea of the main character and his blood sister screwing turns me on quite a bit...)

...SoYeah. I'm holding two completely conflicting views right now. Should I just program her route when I make the game or should I not program it at all?

Comments