If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

This Eroge-related Cognitive Dissonance I'm having.

2»

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Java is difficult, as is C++, for undermotivated people.

Even managing a small 4-paneled webcomic was difficult.
  • Poni, look at the Ren'Py tutorial. Yes, it's just a quickstart, but it doesn't look like you need a lot of time to make a game. Sure, there's more advanced features, but you can grasp the concept quite easily. 
  • You know, if you really want to prove him wrong, you'd be better off doing something.
    By the way Chagen, I stole HellFire Catharsis. Hope you didn't mind since it wasn't copyrighted.
  • ..You don't know anything about the series in the first place. There's enough canon material to fill at least 8 normal books and 10 side books.
  • edited 2012-07-22 18:11:23

• «Yes, it's just a quickstart, but it doesn't look like you need a lot of time to make a game.»
    And the European leaders thought that World War I would be over in less than a year.
  • "Poni, would it kill ya to lay off a little?"

Look, I know the concept of fictional furry siblings fucking raises the most pressing moral dilemma of our time, but sometimes, when you're coding a game, learning how to code is important as well.
    From what you said about it, it's Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann in Gensokyo with Mary Sue characters. I can do that easily.
  • edited 2011-03-18 16:08:00
    Has friends besides tanks now
    @ Chuggles: I think Vorpy's mocking you for the fact that you haven't actually done a whole crap-ton with this huge series of yours and saying she doesn't expect you to ever finish it.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    You know, I find it kinda strange I've never heard of a Touhou VN
    How would you make a VN absurdly difficult?
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Main character is a fat nerd who never leaves home and all the girls were raped by their father when they were little?
  • She said difficult, not derivative.
  • edited 2011-03-18 16:13:38
    ^^ Needs more spike pits and Ape-men.
  • It's not hard to make a difficult VN: Add tons of dead ends, ridiculously specific required character interactions to progress in any given route, and an unforgiving point system in which it's ridiculously hard to get a good ending.

... It'd take people in the internet about 1 week to figure it out.
  • That or mix in stuff from other genres.
    Luck Based Missions are your friend.
  • edited 2011-03-18 16:18:43

• You've clearly never breeded Chao in Sonic Adventure 2: Battle.

Though might be more than a little minigame.
  • Actually, I've never played the main gameplay in Sonic Adventure 2: Battle.  I did play the Chao thing though.

My original statement was extreme hyperbole though, and so I erased it because I thought people would think I was serious.
  • $80+ per session
    I wished I didn't miss this fabulous conversation.
  • You can change. You can.
    Yeah, it's getting annoying and unnecessary.
  • $80+ per session
    What's so wrong with it?
  • You can change. You can.
    Well, for starters, you're not bringing a theme to discussion with your necroing. You're just reviving them for the sake of reviving them.
  • $80+ per session
    If that's a problem, then I apologize. I'll stop.