If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

ITT: Stuff you've made your friends fans of

2»

Comments

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Alex, what Juan said CDisplay is actually a really great program. I wish more manga scanners would use it.

Also, damn you for getting me into Eternal Sonata, Waltzy.

Now I forget, though, did I get you into Persona or did you start playing after I did coincidentally?

• Alex, what Juan said CDisplay is actually a really great program. I wish more manga scanners would use it.

???

While CDisplay is awesome and I use it all the time... I don't see what it has to do with the people who actually scan manga/comics... >.>

• You can change. You can.

Yeah, I mean, you can easily download a compressed .rar and read it with CDisplay, as CBR are really nothing but...well, .rars, really.

^Ah I did not know that .rars could be read with .cbr. This should make reading manga much more organized.

• - Miyazaki films

- Order of the Stick

- Drowtales

- Zero No Tsukaima

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Okay so I read the first issue of Demon Knights.

what the fuck is going on

I mean, apart from that whole Arthurian setup.Pretty cool that it goes to Arthur's time, and it's a time of technological advancement (in a medieval sense), whereas the dark ages timeframe of the current story is pretty much your classic D&D kind of thing.

It was pretty cool that Excalibur was an accurate longsword, though. On the other hand

fuckin' wheel pommel

Whoever's responsible for Excalibur in that world obviously has a sense of humour about the gifts they give to mighty kings.

In any case, my biggest criticism is that the pacing pretty weird, without much compass given concerning who's doing what where and why.

Still, cool swords. Let's see how they handle them!

• You can change. You can.

In any case, my biggest criticism is that the pacing pretty weird, without much compass given concerning who's doing what where and why.

New 52's problem in a nutshell. Not like it matters as some comics are good enough to forgive that, from what i've heard.

The pacing gets better. It's wonky because a team book has to introduce premise, characters, and still have action-y stuff happening in one issue.

• >Now I forget, though, did I get you into Persona or did you start playing after I did coincidentally?

Yes and no: I started because a friend was showing it to me and I really liked it, but I might not have been as interested if we hadn't talked about Aegis (our love for robot-girls mmmmmhh~) before. XD

• I still haven't played a Persona game.

I should.

• They're somethin' else.

Play 4 first.

Be warned, the first 2 hours of the game have no gameplay to speak of. it gets better, though.

• Shouldn't I play 3 first so that I don't go from the one with the happy, inspiring ending to the one with the depressing, sad ending?

• They're somethin' else.

Mmkay

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^^They have no connection, plot-wise, besides a few references. And P4 is MUCH better mechanically.

• More of a point to go to 4 after 3.