If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

the fuck am i still awake for

• I could use some chloroform on you. Would that help?

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Yes.
  • Oh shit I never thought you'd actually agree

• edited 2012-01-19 04:55:39

come on over, then

Will do. As soon as I think of another username, anyways.

• But you never had any to begin with.

Dear lord, my mother... v_v

Maybe I'm just insane, but last time I checked, none of the definitions of supportive was "Joking to your daughter that she'll get shot because she's trans."

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

supportive [səˈpɔːtɪv]

adj

providing support, esp moral or emotional support
    supportively  adv

supportiveness  n

• Has friends besides tanks now

"oh god tnu is there"

Pretty much why I'm not there more often.

• edited 2012-01-19 07:39:42
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

I'm going with just ignoring him for now.  Because Vorpy and Bob are there, mostly, and I like them.

FUCK YEAH 10000 GET

• You can change. You can.

I post there because Bobby and Haven are best bros.

I suggest you guys quietly smother him with a pillow in his sleep and dump the body in a swamp quietly ban him and then delete the ban message. 

HH will be a better place.

• No rainbow star
    Bleh I wish my laptop's screen wasn't broken

I can't edit out the unsorted section and organize it in Piss Take Rap on TVTropes (Why IS there an unsorted section?)
  • Has friends besides tanks now

Dammit, I didn't even notice that we were at 10,000.

At least I got 9,999.

so, i finally decided to binge on GM's Batman's run. So far, Batman has faced three Batman ghosts, fought a resurrected Demon in the ruins of Nanda Parbat, has died and reborn, both literally and figuratively (Twice on terms of the second), and he hasn't punched Damian in the face.

And now you know why Batman's awesome.

• Anyone feeling ancient in their early 20s makes me smile. I'm 36, for anyone who doesn't know, and where I work I'm one of the young guns.

And I also have to admit being put off the idea of Heapers Hangout by tnu. Given the choice, I actually prefer Chagen.

he's there too, you know? :D

• Both of them? Arggghhhhhhhh!!!

• edited 2012-01-19 12:44:34
    Woki mit deim Popo.

@ captainbrass

You're that old?  I thought I was only old poster here.

@Captainbrass: He doesn't post often enough to be obnoxious, though. Now, Tnu, on the other hand...

• edited 2012-01-19 12:47:35

^ ^I am. It stood out a bit less on TV Tropes where there were a few thirty-somethings and even one or two people older than that. I try not to come across as too grumpy and middle-aged. We have Juan for that, anyway...

• No rainbow star
    Who's Chagen on HH?
    We have Juan for that, anyway...

shut up, i'm adorable, now get off my lawn and bring me a beer, old timer >:|

Who's Chagen on HH?

HLrest

• edited 2012-01-19 13:08:56
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurgh

I'm gonna be honest, the site's appeal takes a huge, huge hit with tnu and chagen there.

• Do any of you guys draw on a regular basis? Because I'm wondering where I can find a good resource for rudimentary beginners who have no experience like myself.

• edited 2012-01-19 13:26:15
    Has friends besides tanks now

^^ I haven't seen Chagen--sorry, I mean Hlrest--much, though I don't even visit that often. But I admit that I don't even want to be a member of the same site as him anymore. Plus, tnu's there. Hence why I almost never visit; a shitposting hub isn't worth their presence, for me.

• edited 2012-01-19 13:28:12
    No rainbow star
    ^^^ Even though I'm friends with Chagen, well, why not just have it so that the second they show old tendencies, they get banned?

If people are THAT worried, after all...

^^ Real life is the best guide. Draw things you see every day. Trust me, guides can fuck things up
  • edited 2012-01-19 13:38:51

why not just have it so that the second they show old tendencies, they get banned? If people are THAT worried, after all...

I'm not a mod, unfortunately.  And from what I've seen, tnu is just as obnoxious there as he was here.

• Woki mit deim Popo.

^ I have feeling that the eaters of popcorn will enjoy that.

• No rainbow star
    ^ Funnily enough, I'm eating popcorn right now
  • >Write paper on artwork

>Artist edits Wikipedia, is verified contributor, makes statement explaining artwork

>Can't find statement anywhere else besides Wikipedia

Finally a legitimate excuse to cite the site. :3