If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Introduce Yourself

Comments

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.
    Take a wild guess
  • You can change. You can.
    SA shenanigans lead to best shenanigans. Hopefully.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Welcome! Enjoy your stay.
  • edited 2012-01-02 22:42:36
    I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.
    I'm not from SA, I just lurk a lot there. As you might be able to tell, I'm reading through the whole comic strip megathread right now and I wanted to decide between Jeffrey and Moomin.

e: oh god this one is so tempting

I've wanted to post there more, but they've seen some of my posts from a while ago, when I was fresh on TVTropes, had a bit less shame, and made some stupid choices, and they'll probably find more in the future. So I'm a little disinclined to be in the TVTropes thread, at least. I might change my name, though. But that's eight dollars. And then another ten for an avatar.
  • Hello there. and I kind of Lurk SA as well. 
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Welcome, Pumpkin!
  • Champion of the Whales
    Hello, I am the Whale of people's nightmares and an internet misfit apparently.
    Not fitting in TvT is not exactly that hard to do, chummer.
  • Champion of the Whales
    Whose said I was just on about TVT?
    ...i'm sorry, i'm failing at parsing that sentence
  • "Who said I was talking solely about TVT?"
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    "Who said I was being broadcast a short time ago on a show called 'about TVT'?"
  • No rainbow star
    Hey Whale!

Beware anybody named Ahab
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Hi Whale!  I think you're the second-biggest user on this forum.

One of our mods is bigger.
  • Champion of the Whales
    Ahab is still around?

I thought he died years ago
  • No rainbow star
    ^ Hey, if we have Adolf Hitler, then Ahab is probably still around somewhere

Watching

Observing

Waiting for the perfect time to strike
  • Hi Whale! And indeed, watch out for the Captain, he's a sneaky blighter.
  • No rainbow star
    OH GOD YOU'RE MISSING AN EYE X__
  • Um, hi! I'm not really sure how to start participating so I figured I'd post here first. :3 It seems like this forum is a very tight-knit community and I'm not exactly sure where I'd fit in with all of that. ; u ; I've been lurking for a while now two days and I think you guys are really funny. :3

Am I doing this right? Am I even allowed to do this? Well I did read the first page of this thread then skipped to the last one, so... >A<
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Welcome!

There's no need to be that nervous,we won't bite here
  • Yeah, just post wherever. That's what I did when I showed up. XD
    ^^^ You're welcome here. In fact, I take it you aren't from TVTropes, which means we're actually getting new blood without relying on them, and we need more people around anyway. :D
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^^^ Welcome to IJBM!
    ^^ I have my ever so slight suspicions that he's from TvTropes.
    Oh. Hmm. So there's still some obscurity.

In any case, welcome, Nikiten! Enjoy your stay.
    yeah i'll keep my paranoia (For lack of a better word) out.

Welcome, enjoy your stay, post in my threads, they're better than the other threads, etc
  • edited 2012-01-05 10:52:18
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I don't care whether he/she is from TV Tropes.

@nikiten: Welcome!