If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Introduce Yourself

Comments

• You can change. You can.
    Nonexistent PM be nonexistent, yo
  • No rainbow star
    I wanna know what happened D:
    Magic. 
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    You know, for much Fast Eddie hates us,he sure loves giving us new users :DDDDD
  • And now I have TWO forums to frequent! Double the fun!
  • I don't even call it violence when it's in self defence; I call it intelligence.
    Eh, my appearance here is semi-related to the incident. I knew of the forum before, but never cared much to sign up. This pushed me over the caring limit :p

So, uh, hello.
  • edited 2011-12-25 12:35:18
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Welcome.
  • No rainbow star
    Hiya :3
  • Oh hai Octo, nice to see you here.
  • Hello all. I am new and totally not a returning user, nope. Anyway, I will have fun making threads here and interacting with you all for the first time ever in life.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Hi Bob!
    Oh hey, my whore is back.
  • That's not nice Juan, I'm sure glenn doesn't appreciate you calling him that.

Or her. I do not know glenn's gender since I am new.

WHICH MEANS THAT YOU ARE ALL NOW LESBIANS except for Juan and Malk, they're still teh ghey for each other.
    hint: If you want people to think you're new, saying "still" is not gonna help you.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    HI BOB

HI
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    I think this new guy Bob should be banned in the spot. She just came here and is stirring up trouble with her gay deer propaganda.

I know she's a woman because seriously,what kind of man would support gay deers?
  • Well, I'm a man, but you don't see me putting down gay deer. They can do whatever they want in the privacy of their own neck of the woods, as long as I don't have to hear about it.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-12-26 19:28:08
    ^^^^lol hi person who I have most definitely never seen before

^^^lol hi person who I actually have never seen before I think

^^LEAVE GAY DEER ALONE! >8C

^Here here!
    WHAT DID GAY DEER EVER DO TO YOU *sob*
  • Good people don't end up here.
    I return!

Oh, hi, Bob! I am a new user too! We can be new users together.
  • Well, nice to meet you, fellow new user! ^_^
  • Welcome, Them! (Not sure if multiple people or giant ants)
    Them's not new. 
    If only Him were around too.
  • edited 2011-12-27 23:11:34
    Good people don't end up here.
    Him was subsumed. :þ

(Not sure if multiple people or giant ants)

Multiple people. You know that vaguely-constructed group of individuals who constitute the set of All The People I Disagree With? One and the same. It's me! They are a repressed and ill-treated abstract entity. You know what They say? Everyone seems to but me. It's very disconcerting.

Giant ants, of course, are cool too. I like ants. When they grow large enough they can develop the superpower of being able to rage against the square-cube law by sheer force of will. Or something. My experiment farm keeps dying out so I'm not entirely sure of that yet.
  • Interesting...
  • I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.
    Hello!
  • No rainbow star
    FINALLY we can make pumpkin pie!

...I mean hello! :D Which site are you from? :D?