If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Is it true you can get high from inhaling fecal air?

2»

Comments

• What the hell is going on in this thread?
  • probably human
    ...I'm still scared.
  • You're not alone.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    > Pennies minted before 1997 contain dihydrogen monoxide, which is a known
    carcinogen and powerful solvent.

Funny how this is actually half true.

> If it touches bleach and gets
    released, it can cause paralysis or even death within 24 hours of
    ingestion. I'd recommend going to the emergency room, dude.

Also technically true, though the other product that gets released can cause death much, much faster, and at much lower quantities.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    trolololo..

>Everything in this topic is serious.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lNVAGrPs7uU/TcfLSheAMcI/AAAAAAAALgk/oeV37byMGjI/s1600/HeresyStamp.png">

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    @Neo_Crimson: We should be, like, chemistry trolls.
  • Don't worry guys, in the end I got my mom to get my chemistry back from the store. Now I can make homemade drugs like a pro! I'm so cool. And don't worry about the whole jenkem thing, it wasn't THAT bad. And I ended up washing the bleach down with some hydrochloric acid and plenty of water, so I'll be okay. I also thought that you might be interested to know that I downed plenty of vinegar and baking soda and a ton of red food coloring right before I told my mom that I drank bleach! What a surprise I gave her!
  • edited 2011-12-26 12:29:48
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I'm wondering whether I should rename this "The IJBM Do Not Try This At Home (no really, don't) Thread".

That would give me the opportunity to post recipes for creating enriched uranium from ipods and ball-point pen ink.
  • Wait, are you telling me that bit in the itunes EULA about not using itunes to make nuclear, chemical or biological weapons wasn't bullshit?
  • We live in a world where computer duster can be used as a cocaine substitute, and you're surprised by that?
  • No rainbow star
    ^^^ Wait what?
  • "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."
    IJBM: the fact that this shitty (all puns intended) thread isn't closed yet.
  • I'm afraid if I scan that app my phone will turn into a nasty man who reads threads he knows game wob'gmt like.
    wob'gmt?

(p.s.: the QR code says fuck QR codes)
  • My phone translation that last line into Rylean, excuse me. UGH I am sorry I made this thread.
  • DARN YOU AUTOCOMPLETE.
  • No rainbow star
    ^^ Could be worse

This thread could actually be serious
  • Yeah, I'd be sorta afraid if this hadn't devolved into trolling and sarcasm.
  • I was afraid the lack of bob and corp would cause a drought of funny troll threads. You're welcome to guess how much of this one is true. I will take your bets shortly.
  • Keep up the good work, random, and live up to your name.
  • Awe now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
  • No rainbow star
    ...Gah now I want to post a thread about sex with dolphins thanks to this thread

...The Ctrl+Alt+Del forums has links to some weird stuff, dolphin sex instructions (thankfully pictureless) included
    Thank god.

I'm a sucker for Poe's law, god damn.