If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Is it true you can get high from inhaling fecal air?

edited 2011-12-25 00:44:23 in General
I've heard that you can get a  decent high by making a product called jenkem- a gas made from strapping a balloon over a container full of crap.  Can anyone verify this?  I am desperate to get high and think I might try it.

Comments

• edited 2011-12-25 00:45:27
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    uh

i'm assuming this is a copy paste from somewhere

possibly yahoo answers

but

uh
  • Okay, I got tired of waiting and tried making some jenkem.
    I stuffed
    poop into a plasitc 2-liter and put a balloon on top. When I woke up
    the next morning, I scrambled out of bed and grabbed the balloon. I
    couldn't wait! Finally the time was upon me- the inner self-reflective
    trip jenkem had to offer was about to begin. I held the balloon up to my
    mouth, and breathed in generously. I got a strange head rush, like an
    oxygen-deprivation head rush. I breathed out, and instantly had the urge
    to ralf.
    I ran to the bathroom as soon as possible, but I was too
    late. The seemingly endless spray of barfaroni began splattering all
    over the carpet and myself, and it smelled so bad I couldn't help but
    barf until there was nothing left in my stomach. My mom ran out of bed,
    screaming at me. She threatened to call the police if I didn't explain
    myself. I did, and she responded by saying, "You are RETARDED!" She
    returned some of my christmas gifts to the store, including a chemistry
    set I really wanted. I cried as my brothers saw me wallowing in my own
    puke next to a 2-liter full of my feces. How pitiful I must have looked.
    The moral of my story: DO NOT TRY JENKEM.
  • Cool...story bro?
  • probably human
    ...I'm scared.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I feel like I've seen this somewhere before.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    sup /b/?
  • ...I'm scared.

Me too...
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Copypasta, or Myrmidon alt?
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    At first, I wondered why you even want to know this. Sadly, you actually explained that in the OP (and I don't even dare to read the other post), so now I have to kill you. After I get some brain bleach.
  • No rainbow star
    ...What?
  • edited 2011-12-25 09:37:33
    I know I'm not exactly a troper sensation, but have I really not been around long enough to not be mistaken for a Myrmidon sock?

Also, sorry for disturbing you Nearly, I feel guilty for disturbing you now. But please tell me how that brain bleach turns out.

• They're somethin' else.
  • I recommend that you construct a proper jenkem fermentaton chamber with a release valve. A 10" section of 3" pvc pipe with a threaded endcap, and on the other end, have a 3" to 3/4" bushing. Then connect a "T" connector to that. On one end of the t connector, attach a PSI gauge. On the other end, attach a butterfly valve. On the butterfly valve, attach a 3/4" to 1/4" hose nipple. On the hose nipple, attach a length of about 1.5 feet of tubing. You will spend about $15 on all this, but it will greatly enhance your jenkem experience. I will try to model a proper diagram on Sketchup.

Operation of the device is straightforward. 

Via the endcap, it will be a snap to fill and empty the fermentation chamber. Insure the butterfly valve is in the 'off' position. Fill the fermentation chamber. The pressure gauge will let you know when your Jenkem mash has hit a plateu in fermentation. Generally when it gets to be around around 15psi, your Jenkem is ready. Bring the tubing to your lips, and gently open the valve. Breathe in for 2 seconds, then pull away and inhale air for 1 second. Repeat this 4 times in rapid succession. Hold for as long as possible, then exhale. It is highly advised you have a trip sitter for your Jenkem voyage.

Good luck!
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    notsureifserious.jpg notsureifserious.jpg notsureifserious.jpg notsureifserious.jpg notsureifserious.jpg
  • ^^ And people are on me for copypasting? Whatever. Maybe if I'd paid attention to the article where I read that last night I would still have my chemistry set.
  • This topic just made my Christmax weird. Luckily, I doubt I could do such things with a new headset or pair of shoes. Unless...
  • edited 2011-12-25 22:33:01
    Glaives are better.
    A way better way to get high is to take a penny, drop it into a beaker or cup, pour some bleach and laundry detergent into it, then get a straw and blow into the cup. The resulting mixture will create diacetylmorphine, which is a natural performance enhancer, aphrodisiac and anti-depressant. Take a deep breath and you'll get a really spectacular high.

Edit: I've put this back, now that I've researched it.  Warning: this was sarcasm.  Though making this a noodle recipe was admittedly funnier. ~GMH
  • ^^No problem man!

^Thanks man I'll try it!
  • edited 2011-12-25 19:01:06
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ^^^ IJBM 2: Continuing the IJBM tradition of making you go o_o since January 2011.
  • No rainbow star
    ...What did Hatter say?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    How to get high using a few household substances.
  • Aw, now I can't tell you all about the awesome trip Hatter helped me have. Incidentally I got that same recipe from 4chanthat years ago.
  • Glaives are better.
    Aww, shit, I should have mentioned this!

Make sure it's a penny from BEFORE 1997. BEFORE 1997. I CAN'T MAKE THIS CLEAR ENOUGH.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ What happens if it isn't?

...Also this feels very noodle implementy
  • edited 2011-12-25 22:36:50
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I finally got a moment to actually do a bit of Googling about that, actually, and as a result, I put it back.

For what it's worth, it doesn't actually work; I'm pretty sure it's chemically impossible.  You'd have to be an alchemist to take HCl + HClO + Cu + Zn and turn that into C21H23NO5.

Also for what it's worth, diacetylmorphine is better known as heroin.

That said, enjoy snorting your corroded penny.
  • I just drank the bleach, and it made me even sicker than the jenkem.
  • Drank the bleach? O_o
  • BeeBee
    edited 2011-12-25 23:54:39
    Well yeah, all penny + bleach is gonna give you is like, a shitload of zinc hydroxide and stuff.  Still, snorting alkali and bleach fumes is pretty down there on the list of intelligent things do -- somewhere around snorting almost anything, much less fucking bleach.

Frankly though, trolling aside, this site has had its run of people mentally unstable enough that someone reading this might actually be stupid enough to try it.  So...yeah.
  • Glaives are better.
    Pennies minted before 1997 contain dihydrogen monoxide, which is a known carcinogen and powerful solvent. If it touches bleach and gets released, it can cause paralysis or even death within 24 hours of ingestion. I'd recommend going to the emergency room, dude.
  • Then again, I sincerely hope even the lowest denominator of the audience gets that one.