If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

ITT: I did something stupid and didn't realize it until hours later.

edited 2011-11-08 19:33:48 in Wonderful posts
[tɕagɛn]
So, I was taking GT testing today. It was standard everyday standardized testing. It wasn't for a grade.

The first part went well. But the then, when those tests were done, me and the other guy got this booklet. It was mainly focused on drawing, with three activities.

I then wondered: WTF was this supposed to test? This was supposed to be a test of my logic/intelligence, not my artistic skill/"creativity". I was annoyed.

So the only option was to be ridiculous.

The first activity? We were shown a shape. We had to draw a pic containing this shape and give it a title.

I, instead, drew nothing and went on a giant rant about how GT is nonsensical and nothing merely than the Tautology Society.

But the best part was activities 2 and 3. We were given about 30 different squares to draw small pics in. There were some lines in each box to get us started. We then were to title these pics.

I, instead, drew nothing--and gave each box utterly nonsensical titles--such as "I call it 'Cromulence'", "Am I supposed to be amused with this?", "8 x 11 Printer Paper", "WUB WUB WUB", "There's A Drawing Here, You Just Can't See It Because I Used Invisible Ink", "I Skipped All of Those Previous Ones Just to Fuck With You", "Buy One Get One", "Palatal Fricatives Purushing in the Airstream of a DVD Player", and "There's a Philosophical Debate in Here Somewhere"

I turned this in and then utterly booked it out of there.

I have no idea if this was a good idea or not, but fuck it

Comments