If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

ITT: I did something stupid and didn't realize it until hours later.

2»

Comments

• No rainbow star
    I miss chuggles D:
  • They're somethin' else.
    Same. Poor dumb fella. His writing was improving too.
  • edited 2011-11-09 17:57:19
    No rainbow star
    Wait, I just remembered that he gave me the name of a site he frequents

I just joined. It's a conlanging forum (Thank god I actually have a conlang - I can actually contribute)

http://aveneca.com/cbb/index.php is the site if you have something to add to there (although you can't use any features for a little while after registration). I'll try to find another way to contact Chagen for anybody who still wants to talk to him

EDIT: Even better. It allows con worlds (Dear lord why have I never gone there sooner?)
  • I'm not complaining about the ban by any means, but I will agree to the notion that he had been getting better.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    So will I. But in the end, I don't think any of us want someone who's clearly still bigoted hanging around.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    He'd improved, yes, but not nearly enough for him to be someone I wanted to associate myself with. I'm kind of glad its finally over with.

I hope this doesn't count as gravedancing. Though it probably does.
  • edited 2011-11-09 18:45:44
    Has friends besides tanks now
    If it doesn't go beyond "I'm glad he's gone" as a statement of personal opinion, I'll let it slide.
  • edited 2011-11-09 18:45:04
    ^^^Yep. While he has improved, we're not the kind of place that is meant to put with him until he matures. To be honest, I hope getting off this forum will encourage him to sort out his own issues rather than dump them on us.
  • In the end it's not the bigotry but the dramatic way in which he goes about it that does it. Prejudice should always go hand in hand with politeness.
  • $80+ per session
    I'm glad he's gone, and that's my personal opinion.
    I feel that his manner of posting was more problematic, but his opinions more volatile, if that makes any sense.
  • I will also agree to the notion that improved behavior does not necessarily mean acceptable behavior.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Eh, my only sentiments are that I hope he grows up.
  • To be honest, he's hardly the only one here I feel that way about.
    I at least hope this means he'll do more of his homework and not fail a bunch of classes.
    ^That falls under growing up, yes.
  • edited 2011-11-09 18:59:17
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^ I know, but I feel like homework is a particularly important part of it at this stage.
  • Truth is, most of us aren't any better with doing our homework(at least, as in starting on time instead of rushjobs just before the deadline).
    I always had my work done days in advance so I could goof off check it over.
  • edited 2011-11-09 19:05:10
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^ Yeah, but he was failing a bunch of classes because of it.
  • I don't know about most of us, but I for one know that if it's a tough subject such as Physics, I should at least look at it immediately. 
  • Yeah, science majors can get away with a lot less than humanities students.
    like getting laid 

NO BAD MALK
  • No rainbow star
    ^^^ Art students also can get away with less

...I should probably work on that drawing sometime soon now that I think about it... I have three mask discussion roughs and a final good copy of my head with shading due on the 18th...