If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

What are you gonna be for Halloween? :D

edited 2011-10-20 08:21:02 in Meatspace
Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
Some inspiration:

I'm gonna be a prince!

Comments

• $80+ per session
    I'm actually gonna be a Princess.

The costume is hella expensive.
  • Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    Sweet! If you will be my princess, then I can be your prince~ <3
  • edited 2011-10-20 08:25:53
    $80+ per session
    I'll take pix so it happens

And you can be my prince <3
  • Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    :D
  • I'm going to a party as Robin.
  • Maybe Mr. Dink.

• Erudite Meathead
    Eh, grab a cheap eye patch and call myself a pirate, maybe.
  • No rainbow star
    I'll be the guy staying at home with nothing to do :D

I have the costume down to an art form now :3
  • You can change. You can.
    Eh, grab a cheap eye patch and call myself a pirate, maybe.

Buy a red shirt and say you're Asuka while you're at it! :P

anyway, I'll be a partypooper and stay at home

how's that for an elaborate costume, huh?!?! 
  • I think I'll probably stay at home, too. I just embarrassed myself the last two years.
  • @Lisztening: You need a wench to rape and pillage, right~? ;D Shiver me timbers~~.

Ah, but I think that I'm going to be a candy corn witch again~. <3
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    I'm gonna be cruel to the kids who celebrate Halloween in fucking Spain and give them fruit or something
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Nothing. We don't have Halloween here. T_T
  • No rainbow star
    ^ Blasphemy! Where do you live!?
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Drunk.
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    I'm going as myself; I'm pretty scary already.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    ^^^ Australia.
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    We have halloween here, it's purely comercial, I hate it.
  • Halloween is particularly interesting and amusing on college campuses, because people tend to come up with some good costumes, college is already wonderfully surreal much of the time, and people use it as a perfect excuse to get even more drunk than usual.

(Well not me, but that's not the point...)

I'm going to make use of what I consider the only costume I'll ever need, the only one I have anyway, which was my first proper cosplay I ever did too. My Amestrian military uniform. (Insert pothole to Fullmetal Alchemist here, for the benefit of those who aren't familiar with it.) And thus I will be Furey, about the most obscure FMA character possible, though people will almost certainly mistake me for Hughes because I look similar enough to him, and he's better known.

If this was the TV Tropes forum, I could have made a one-sentence post saying "The guy in my avatar." But here I still use Firo, so that's not valid. (I would be Firo for every Halloween and con ever if I actually could cosplay as him, but I look nothing like him...)
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    ^^Must I come down to South America to teach you all the true meaning of Halloween?

That said, I dunno if I'm dressing up. Might pull out my Ozzy costume while giving kids candy.
  • Might go as Sabretooth with my step-bro as Wolverine.
  • I don't remember ever dressing up for Halloween. It isn't as big a deal in the UK as the US anyway, although some kids do trick-or-treating. Bonfire Night, which is in a few weeks, tends to be more significant.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ Bonfire Night?
  • If that don't work, use more gun.
    Pyro Jack.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ I think you should be Mario instead :D
  • ^^^ Bonfire Night - 5 November aka Guy Fawkes' Night, when people across the UK light bonfires and set off fireworks to either celebrate the failure of a conspiracy in the early 1600s to assassinate the whole of Parliament with a massive gunpowder explosion or to celebrate that it nearly succeeded, depending on your point of view.
  • edited 2011-10-21 12:33:50
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    >celebrate that it nearly succeeded
    This part. :p

Also yay sparklers.