If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The Flat Earth Society is still around.

edited 2011-10-03 23:43:02 in General
[tɕagɛn]
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php And they're still gaining members. My god.

Comments

• Yeah, what the hell is with them?

I mean, obviously the Earth is banana-shaped.  Anyone with a brain can tell that.
  • What? No, I thought they would have suddenly disappeared off the face of the Earth since the last time you made a thread about them!
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    People believe stupid thing like religion. Sometimes it's a 'scientific' stupid thing.

Honestly, I prefer Reptilian hollow earth theorists myself.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    How many members are trolls? Because I'm betting my collection of virtual hats that we have a Conservapedia situation on our hands.
  • CA: Dude, mainting a Stupid Quotient of this much size requires work. So much work, I'm amazed the FES can keep doing it.
  • "How many members are trolls? Because I'm betting my collection of virtual hats that we have a Conservapedia situation on our hands."

We have no idea. At all.
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    It's a great big cosmic joke. And we aren't in on it.
  • It's funny because humanity figured out the Earth was round like...before BCE.

I think like 90% of the members are trolls tbh.
  • Yeah, I mean, you'd have to be pretty dumb to think that most, if not all, of the members weren't trolls, really. >.>
  • I cannot believe you people is still believing those Omnian fundies. The world is not a sphere, it's disc-shaped and carried on the back of a giant turtle.

THE TURTLE MOVES! DEATH TO THE OMNIAN DOGMA!
  • KKK is still around,

PETA is still around,

Holocaust Deniers are still around,

Radical Bible Thumpers are still around,

WBC is still around,

Etc is still around,

Somebody who gave a crap is still around,
    Twilight Fans are still around

People who think the Star Wars prequels are totally as good as the original are still around.

People who think writing things on fanfiction.net makes them an authority on literature are still around.

I'm still around.
  • Annoying Yaoi fangirls are still around
  • Racists / sexists / bigots / assholes / homewreckers / thieves / murderers / child molesters / attention whores are still around
  • Bob is still around, for some reason people see this as a good thing >:I
    Sonic the Hedgehog fans are still around.

MLP: FIM fans are still around.

(runs for the hills)
  • Crackers/spics/micks/wops/DFEs/kikes/towelheads/chinks/injuns/eskimos are still around.

People who use racial slurs to sound edgy are still around.

• Kamen Rider MADOKA
    Mudkipz are still around.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Obese people are still round.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Ba-dum tish! I smiled.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Humans are still around. ^_^

/soticoto.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    IJBMers are still around.
  • edited 2011-10-04 13:01:34
    But you never had any to begin with.
    You are still around.
  • People like this are still around.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    And believe me I am Still Around
  • People who are still around.
  • I keep reading the title as "The Flat Earth Society is still round". I'm tempted to make a snowclone, but no.