If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Fuck.....you.....Gamestop.

edited 2011-09-28 19:29:34 in General
[tɕagɛn]
Seriously, Fuck you. I came into the store today to buy Solatorobo. Except, it seems that the game is selling only to pre-orderers. Normal people can't buy the game till a week from now, even though today is the street release date of the game. I'm really fucking pissed right now. I spent a fucking week getting the money to buy this game. And "pre-order" means "reserve a copy for when the game releases" not "Get the game a fucking week before everyone else". Words cannot describe my fucking anger right now. I wanted that fucking OST CD. I remember that it was supposed to come with the first print of the game. They never said it came with only the pre-order. WTF is this bullshit....

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
  • edited 2011-09-28 19:34:03
    no longer cuddly, but still Edmond
    Isn't Gamestop generally known for some... shady practices?

I shop there every once in awhile, but I carefully judge each thing I buy before I set down money. Often it turns out all right, but sometimes...
  • I still haven't forgotten the time they removed all the Deus Ex OnLive codes from the boxes.
  • $80+ per session
    It isn't completely their fault, Chagen.
  • a little muffled
    @Chagen: The point of preordering is to guarantee you get a copy as close to release as possible. Thus if they don't have enough copies for everyone, it makes complete sense that people who preordered get first priority.
  • First priority by a week? The hell?
  • no longer cuddly, but still Edmond
    I think what Nyktos is saying is that all the batches Gamestop actually had on order were already claimed by the preorders, so you have to wait a week simply because Gamestop is waiting for a new batch to come in.
  • $80+ per session
    It isn't Gamestop's fault that so many more people preordered in than they thought to get copies of.
  • Poot dispenser here
    Eh, I prefer to pre-purchase my games on Steam.

I save a bit of money, I can pre-install the game and play it the moment it launches and sometimes I get TF2 stuff for doing so.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Really, the fact that Gamestop gets away with the shit they do in the era of the internet baffles me.
  • But Steam has none of the games I want on it. ):
  • I'LL STAY MAI HAUNDS...WITH YAU BLAHT

>go into gamestop
    >grab a game
    >realize I have paws
    >i am a bear

FFRRRAARRRUUCKRRING GRRAAARRRMESTRRAAAWWRRRWWRRP

^^Amazon, Gamefly, eBay, etc.
  • I'm gonna buy it off Amazon.

I owe myself to own this game, as a furry because it looks awesome and Chocolat is hot
    The only girl with animal features it's okay to be attracted to is Holo, Chagen.
  • edited 2011-09-28 23:12:55
    [tɕagɛn]
    Screw you, mang, Holo is delicious but Chocolat is an anthro mang. She's like, the perfect Anthro. Not too furry, but not too little furry. Juuuuuuust right.
    HERESY!

APOLOGIZE TO THE HER THIS INSTANT!
  • NO I SHALL NOT APOLOGIZE TO THE WOLF GOD

NO MATTER HOW SEXY SHE IS
    Fine. I'll have her all to myself then.
  • Keep her

Chocolat is mai waifu
  • edited 2011-09-28 23:16:57
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    -enters thread-

-see discussions on the finer points of the exact ideal furry ratio-

-decides to leave it to the experts, leaves-
    I now realize Juan is going to use this conversation to mock me.
  • $80+ per session
    Liru is the best girl.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I now realize Juan is going to use this conversation to mock me. 

And I shall encourage him to :D
  • You can change. You can.
    --enters thread--

--sees malk's gushing about holo--

--screen caps for posteristy's sake--
  • No rainbow star
    [Insert Expected Furry Lust For Crystal Here]
  • edited 2011-09-29 05:18:24
    Has friends besides tanks now
    "The only girl with animal features it's okay to be attracted to is Holo, Chagen."

Lies! Eris from Asobi ni Iku yo is amazing, especially since she's the only tolerable character in the show, with maybe the exception of other Catians. Holo's nice too, though.

>anthros

Aaaaand that is where I leave the thread.
  • edited 2011-09-29 09:29:06
    "The only girl with animal features it's okay to be attracted to is Holo, Chagen."

Lies! Eris from Asobi ni Iku yo is amazing, especially since she's the only tolerable character in the show, with maybe the exception of other Catians. Holo's nice too, though.

> nobody mentions any of the Strike Witches

> :c

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    >Sees this topic.

http://1d4chan.org/images/e/e8/Exterminatus2.jpg">
  • DYRE: Strike Witches girls are hot/cute but they're not Anthros.