If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Fuck.....you.....Gamestop.

Comments

• You can change. You can.
    I approve fully of that image, Neo
  • ^^ But they do have animal features (when they're using magic/Striker Units anyway), which is all that matters to what I quoted.
  • "But they do have animal features (when they're using magic/Striker Units anyway), which is all that matters to what I quoted."

Well, I was talking exclusively about Anthros. The Strike Witches are Kemonomimi.

/useless nerdy hair-splitting

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    >Kemonomimi.

This word. THIS WORD.

Where's that two-stage cyclone missile barrage when you need it?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    >Kenonomimi

ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!

(seriously though, why the Japanese)
  • a little muffled
    Because that's the normal word for them?
  • It's quicker than saying "Animal-Eared People". Also, said English phrase is not as rigidly defined as the Japanese word.

We don't call samurai "Japanese Swordsmen". We call them "Samurai", because the concept comes from Japan.

• $80+ per session
    Chagen, you were the only one talking about Anthros. Everyone else was listing catgirls, wolfgirls, doggirls and such...
  • edited 2011-09-29 16:43:41
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Hmm . . . that reminds me that bunnygirls need more love.
  • Ingrid Sorveig Sorgrims is cute. :3

Other than that, I can't really even think of any bunnygirls.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I can think of a catbunnygirl.

Her name is Bunny.

She must die.  Unless...
  • "

Other than that, I can't really even think of any bunnygirls."

How did you not remember Charlotte

She was the hottest Strike Witch besides Yoshika

• Has friends besides tanks now
    -looks up "Ingrid Sorveig Sorgrims"-

I don't want none o' yo' stinkin' lolis, DYRE. :<
    fucking furries fucking for fun here
  • Needs more tardigradegirls and goblinsharkgirls. 

• I don't even know if I count as a Furry to be honest.

I stay as far away as possible from the main furry sites as I can. I don't involve myself in the fandom at all--mainly because it is proof for how far into the abyss of depravity humans can reach into, and also because I really don't like the fandom.

It is pretty much the worst fandom in existence.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but aren't furries just...guys or girls who like animal characters with anthropormorphic characterisitcs?

Because if so, regardless of whether you hang with other people like you, you're still one

By that logic, I don't like women if I don't hang with other people who like women. 
  • edited 2011-09-29 17:42:03

How did you not remember Charlotte

Because she wasn't Erica, who was the best character in Strike Witches by far.

• edited 2011-09-29 17:25:27
    RE-ANIMATOR
    ... And then there are Otakin. 

(Juan... Furries are folks who prefer anthomorphed animals over humans to the extent where pretty much all their fantasies consist of them being one, and for whom human on human relationships will never be sufficient. They're dysfunctional...  basically. O'course I'm dysfunctional too, but thankfully for entirely different reasons.)
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    We don't call samurai "Japanese Swordsmen". We call them "Samurai", because the concept comes from Japan.

The more appropriate English term would probably be "Japanese knights", given that samurai was a warrior caste social position that entailed duty in warfare. Given that katana were sidearms to spears and bows, and samurai were originally dedicated archer cavalry, it's almost a concept in its own right.

I mean, you don't call a German knight a "ritter", right? Or a German sword a "schwert". You might use the term "messer" for the curved, katana-like weapons they had, but there's no non-German equivalent.

-splitting hairs-
  • ^^ Sorry, that's like saying that 'anime fan' means someone who can only get off to japanese cartoons featuring schoolgirls getting raped by tentacles. While that is one aspect of the group, it's not the group as a whole.  To quote wikipedia: '33% of furries surveyed online answered that they had a "significant
    sexual interest in furry" and another 46% stated they had a "minor
    sexual interest in furry", and the remaining 21% stated they have a
    "non-sexual interest in furry"'.
    The thing about polls online and applying them to sexuality is that...well, sexuality is hard to pin down. We use little categories because hey, we need little blocks where we can put everything and study it better, but in practice, three choices from a fetish as broad as furry/zoophillia is a bit...limited. 
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Eh, the point is that not everyone who self identifies as a furry on the Internet wants to actually fuck furries. Which is true.
    hehehehe that's funny because furry has two meanings but reading it it can be read as it only one

herp a derp
  • edited 2011-09-29 17:51:32
    ^^ This.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    >Eh, the point is that not everyone who self identifies as a furry on the
    Internet wants to actually fuck furries. Which is true.

Don't care. Their heretics either way as far as I'm concerned.
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    I can think of a catbunnygirl.

Her name is Bunny.

She must die.  Unless...

That is a horribly obscure reference and you should feel bad.

• Eh.  If at least two people here (you and me) got the reference, then it's not that obscure...

At least, there certainly are far more obscure things that could be referenced.

• No rainbow star
    >: *Hides from furry haters*
  • edited 2011-09-29 19:13:43
    you should feel bad.

More like you must die amirite?