If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Avoiding spoilers of a popular series until you can see it.

edited 2011-09-26 17:16:21 in General
[tɕagɛn]

Damn, this is hard as shit and it makes me horribly paranoid whenever people are discussing the series.

I'm amazed I've survived this long without spoilers, though.

I'm not naming the series because some here is gonna troll me and place all the spoiler in like huge red text or something

Comments

• JUAN CARLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    What series are you talking abou-

>I'm not naming the series because some here is gonna troll me and place all the spoiler in like huge red text or something

Dammit.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
  • It's more annoying when everyone is all "LOL WATCH IT ILLEGALLY" and I'm all "No, I'm gonna watch it legally, dammit"
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Oh just steal already. It's fun! And cool!
  • You can change. You can.
    I hate doing that, Chagen, but the day something arrives to Colombia and I have the money to pay it...well, that day, motherfucking Malkavian here will have good taste.

JUAN CARLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!

:3c
  • But the official release has an English dub.

(You should probably guess what the series is now)

• a little muffled
    Because clearly there is only one series which has been announced to have a dub upcoming?
  • I've talked about the specific series before. Including about this very dilema.
  • I'LL STAY MAI HAUNDS...WITH YAU BLAHT
    I'm guessing Madoka.
  • FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

• edited 2011-09-26 17:44:38
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I'd have guessed that, but the difficulty he's describing implies something current.

Ninja'd. Guess I was wrong.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    >Has not watched Madoka.

You win for now, Chagen.
    Eh, I was spoiled for Madoka.

Kyubey is a dick.
  • INUH: Everybody is going "HURP DERP WATCH TEH FANSUB" and I'm all like "I wanna wait till Aniplex releases it and I can watch the dub".

And then there's the people who assume everyone has watched the show and all are "HEY

, AND
    WERE SO AMAZING OH MY GOD". Got to watch myself around them.

RELEASE THIS SHIT FASTER, ANIPLEX

• edited 2011-09-26 17:50:24
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^^Does that even remotely count as a spoiler? It's kinda obvious starting from the first scene.

^I haven't heard many people talk about the series now that it's been over for months.
  • edited 2011-09-26 17:51:03
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Have they announced any of the dub cast/release date yet?
  • Madoka DIES in the end!

(I have never actually heard of this series)
    ^^Does that even remotely count as a spoiler? It's kinda obvious starting from the first scene.

<--- the joke 

Inuh's head

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Goddamn it, that's the second time today...
    yup, i'm counting them :D
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    MADOKA BECOMES A GOD!

And I stand by that.
    Thank God I highlight slowly.

Also, now that you're here, I can blame you for my lack of enjoyment of the show.

>:|
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    It's OK.

I blame you for me not liking Cowboy Bebop :D
    Even though I've mentioned before it's kinda overrated and not as good as people make it out to be?
    Especially because of that.

*nod*
    oh, really?

I don't think I've talked much about Bebop to you.

Eh, it's not like you would have liked it, anyway. No explosions, no lesbians, dogs run rampant on the ship, Spike is all about charisma and, most importantly, it's Anime!Firefly.
    But I liked Firefly somewhat ;^;

You haven't talked about it much personally, but you comment about it a fair bit. Well, not as much as I'd make it seem, I just seem to remember you talking about it a lot.

Also, although you've probably figured it out, I'm not being at all serious.
    Yeah, that's why I said lesbians and explosions. 

and yeah, I do. Because it's prolly one of the few nineties anime I've liked, along with NGE.