If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Annoying (but cute) things my cat does

edited 2011-09-02 00:44:36 in Meatspace
no longer cuddly, but still Edmond
Tell me if you've ever had any of these things happen: 1. When you're watching a... steamy movie, and its moved your thoughts in a certain direction, and you're just sitting back and fantasizing... and the cat chooses that exact minute to curl up in your lap. 2. You're busy typing up a draft for a book (or an IJBM post) and your kitty decides to show her affection... by biting your ankle. And if you kick or shoo her away, she just does it again. 3. You're trying to play an intense round of R-Type or something and she decides to lay atop the TV screen, draping her legs and tail across the upper part of it. It doesn't obscure most of your view, but in games like that even missing small details can render the game unplayable. So, who else has a "cute-but-annoying kitty behavior" story?

Comments

• Poot dispenser here
    Why would you watch those kinds of movies with your cat?
  • edited 2011-09-02 00:52:09
    Running at my feet trying to trip me over while biting my ankles because they want to be pet. Sitting on top of my keyboard. Clawing at my bedroom door for no reason. Waking me up at 5 in the morning because they want to play fetch. Crowding into my kitchen every time me or another family member comes home so they can beg for cat treats. Getting pregnant with 6 kittens, only 4 of which we were able to successfully give away because everyone either already has a cat or wants them while they're still little kittens. Knocking over chairs. Spilling drinks. Clawing at my TV. Grabbing at my feet whenever I walk away from them.
  • My cat sometimes sits on my back when I'm masturbating.

It's quite the mood-killer.
  • edited 2011-09-02 00:52:16
    Poot dispenser here
    ^...You lie on your belly or something?
  • edited 2011-09-02 00:56:18
    They're somethin' else.
    My sister's boxer either licks or nudges me whenever I'm playing something fucking hard like God Hand or Contra.
  • My Mom's cats have learned to fear me.

Fuck off you annoying furballs! I've had enough of cats for a lifetime!
  • edited 2011-09-02 00:54:09
    ^^^ Yes.
  • edited 2011-09-02 00:54:41
    They're somethin' else.
    @ Waltzy and oh hai horny lady whats up: Hawt.
  • HOW?
  • Oddly enough I can't get off with my fingers. I have to rub against a blanket or something similar.
  • You can change. You can.
    Cats? Fuck them.

Get a dog. See as they curl up to you and demand you to pet them and stuff. 
  • They're somethin' else.
    ^^ Very hawt
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^...You lie on your belly or something?
    >.>

Is that considered odd?
  • Poot dispenser here
    Not really, just more curious.
  • They're somethin' else.
    I've actually walked into a girl masturbating (friends house). She was more or less pressing her face against the bed (if not smacking her head repeatedly on the pillow). It was part disturbing, part adorable.
  • no longer cuddly, but still Edmond

I don't, just I usually give the cat the run of the house so she goes wherever she wants.

Get a dog.

Watch as half the furniture gets destroyed and you find shit everywhere! Enjoy that annoying smell! Be prepared for NEVER ENDING BARKING AT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Fuck dogs, I'd rather have the cat.
    Fuck dogs
    Heh.
  • INUH, you're terrible.

Also, not really anything new to add considering my cat does all of this. I typically just pick him up, place him outside of my door and close it behind him when I really don't want to be bothered.
    Honest time: I like dogs far more. But even I admit that it's a hassle to train them. But goddamn it if there isn't better company than a well trained dog.

I remember my dog used to bring me beer sometimes.

I loved that dog to death. 
  • I had a Basset hound named Smedley.

He was a puppy when I was a baby and he guarded me loyally for 11 years.
  • no longer cuddly, but still Edmond
    I had a puppy once. It was so effing annoying that I seriously considered drowning it. Luckily somebody adopted it before my sanity snapped.
    You're just a weakling who can't master the power of the dogforce. 
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Oddly enough I can't get off with my fingers.

How the hell do you enjoy your happy day? I can understand rubbing works (it does) but that takes effort and back muscle movements.

do other people's fingers work?
  • ...Yes, other people's fingers work.

They don't even have to be down there. >////////>
    Oh, so do they wash off their hands after sticking them in your ass?
  • edited 2011-09-02 07:31:54
    You can change. You can.

I can use my hand, but I really prefer humping a pillow or something.
    Microwave a banana peel
  • edited 2011-09-02 02:09:50
    Nooooo, the time I meant was plain nipple stimulation. XD

And yeah, it's weird how someone else's touch makes all the difference.

^roflmao
    I know that feel....oh GOD I love that feel bro