If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

So my girlfriend found out I was a pedophile today...

13»

Comments

• I'm sorry Bob I'm really sorry especially for how I acted back before the ban and how I upset you. I just want one more chance. I owe you.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I can't believe you would say such a thing about Hanyuu. She's like one of my best friends. Regardless if she's just a character from an anime we grew up together and she was my everything. I fucking hate this place now. Thanks alot.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-08-13 00:51:32
    Thump.
    -troll mode on-

BOB HAS SHORT BLACK HAIR AND SMALL BOOBS

OH SHIT DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD?
  • Oh soryr I just want4ed to make sure we were cool. I'm a little uneasy since we havn't spoken seriously in a while so i havn't gototn ar eal idea but caryr on.
  • Oh, fuck you Vorpy!

My hair isn't all that short! >:[
  • meh I have no clue and i'm not sure I want to iknow.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-08-13 00:51:18
    Thump.
    And yes, Bob. you have small boobs so deal with it, you pettanko hypocrite.

That's why you hate people talking about little girls, is because you look like one and all of the sick paedofucks lick your face and grab your ass on the bus.
  • edited 2011-08-13 00:51:10
    Clean your room little Billy

Awwh yeah, someone's gonna die tonight!

• I guess i just want to feel like a part of somthing. I don't want to lose the chance to ever hav eyou as a friend though. So if I havn't already lost that chance i'll leave.
    Yes I'm calling you out Bob you inferior betawhore.

You and your mediocre tits can bow down now.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-08-13 00:52:51
    ^^^^That's not it at all. I love paedo attention, it lets me test out all of my cool, vigilante training. :3

I hate it because it's sick and wrong.

^^>:C

^Right, I'm the betawhore and not the slut that feels the need to be all slutty and vorpyish all the time. Suuuuuure.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    For several reasons, this thread is not going anywhere good.
This discussion has been closed.