If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

People who hate Troper Tales so much they don't even think it should be continued offsite

edited 2011-08-07 23:00:46 in Webspace
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
So it's a bunch of stupid wankers making creepy stories.

If someone can get hosting willing to cover that, why the hell not?  If anything, it gives the rest of us some funny shit to laugh at.

Not to mention that there are actually some gems in there.

Comments

• I thought it was being split into a separate website like Fetish Fuel. You got my hopes up.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I don't care as long as it isn't associated with TV Tropes main.

Which realistically, it will be, no matter how unaffiliated with the main site it is.
  • edited 2011-08-07 23:02:56
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I don't know if it is; I don't care enough to actually help mastermind the effort, which I did for IJBM.

^ Make it some sort of fansite.  However creepy, it's still just a fansite.
  • edited 2011-08-07 23:02:45
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^^^It might be. It might not be. If one person cares enough to start up a wiki, it will be.
  • You can change. You can.
    If it happens, I don't care. If it doesn't, I don't care. 
  • I think the main focus, Glenn, Right now at least is:

Ewww, gedditof gedditof gedditof gedditof ~ouo~
  • I got the feeling the Fetish Fuel wiki was made primarily to shut up the people who would whine if the pages were deleted outright. I wouldn't mind the same thing happening to Troper Tales, as long it gets taken off TVT.
  • I don't care if a off site wiki happens, I just want Troper Tales to be removed off Tvtropes.
    Clocky gets it.

Here, have a cookie.
  • ~noms Cookie~

:3
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I should edit the fetish wiki some more.
  • They're somethin' else.
    I should give Fetish Fuel a visit...
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    It's quite fun. Nearly anything goes. I was planning on making a Fetish page for Alien, Predator, King of the Hill, John Madden, Charles Manson, The Noid, and Looney Tunes.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Wait what there's a fetish fuel wiki?

Evidently I'm behind the times...

BILE FASCINATION TIME! (puts on radiation suit and wades in)
    http://fetishfuel.wikia.com/wiki/Fetish_Fuel_Wiki

It's dangerous to go along, Malk

Take this.

-gives Malk a sword and a shield-
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    DAT OPENING PICTURE....

Ick...

Imma start with Anime and Manga. That's where the worst supposedly is right?
  • edited 2011-08-07 23:34:35
    The only thing that bugs me about the Fetish Fuel Wiki is that it's so... completely pointless.

Also yeah the picture on the home page.  That's terrifying.
  • I always thought it was somewhat fitting that they picked a decidedly unappealing (to me, at least) picture for the Fetish Fuel wiki's main page.
  • Dos Proportions!
    Question: Are we allowed to comment on the entries there?
  • edited 2011-08-08 01:02:26
    Belief
    Pizza.

• If it happens, I don't care. If it doesn't, I don't care. 
  • edited 2011-08-08 02:10:33
    No rainbow star
    Oh dear lord the opening picture for the fetish fuel wiki nearly made me vomit

The proportions offend me THAT much

I'm not exaggerating. I could taste the bile at the back of my throat
  • Right now it is in the single prep crowner.  Once that is done folks can start making options for what manner it can be handled in.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    I always thought it was somewhat fitting that they picked a decidedly
    unappealing (to me, at least) picture for the Fetish Fuel wiki's main
    page.

Me too. After all, you'd have to have a sick fetish to find "that" appealing. It's as if it's designed to appeal to manga/anime fans, but made in a way that not even the biggest hentai/ecchi fan could ever possibly like it.

Also, it seems that, against what I initially thought, it may be possible that TT gets deleted. I'm not sure if it's a good idea to let it live on outside of the wiki, though.
  • edited 2011-08-08 06:00:00
    [Panty Shot] is meant to be an exhaustive list of every single panty shot in existence. Tropers are encouraged to provide as much Natter, Opinion, and Extraneous Detail as humanly possible.

It says something about me that this genuinely made me chuckle.

Also, the Fetish Fuel wiki doesn't have a page for anime bra sizes, or the Zettai Ryouiki chart.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    See, those things belong on the FF wiki.  Not on TV Tropes.  Links should be allowed though.
    hahaha oh wow. Not even the supposed pervs have the stuff we do.

Man, that is sad in a new level.