If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I'm in the emergency waiting room

edited 2011-07-25 09:12:55 in Meatspace
MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
Waiting for my dad. Fuck am I scared.

Comments

• Kichigai birthday!!
    What happened?
  • Do you feel as though your fear is rational and justified?
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I drove him to the doctor's for a check up on his diabetes and prescriptions. Turns out his blood pressure was 341... so I had to take him to ER to be treated.
  • Hey, relax,dude. He's in the doctor's hands, right? I don't think there's much more you can do.

Just don't panic. Not gonna help anyone.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    -hugs-

I'm sure the doctors know what they're doing.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    I'm not sure what my moral support is worth, but hang in there. If I was a praying man, I'd be asking God for your father's deliverance back to health.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    So I'm now in line at the pharmacy to get my dad's prescriptions. He's alive and seems okay. Still, you'd think he'd not be smoking now...

Also he's getting really tetchy. When I got at the place my phone had five angry texts about how I didn't get the coffee he asked for. I then texted him that it was on the table.

I'm also still really worried. The last time I had a parent with health problems this serious it ended far from well.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    I'm not going to justify his smoking, but as a smoker, I know that the first thing I want after strain or stress is ten minutes, a cigarette and my thoughts. 

We're with you here.