If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Hard to fall asleep when sharing a bed.

edited 2011-07-22 17:14:11 in Meatspace
I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
Even if I'm absolutely knackered I still find it hard to fall asleep when I share a bed with someone.

Comments

• It's easier for me.

Though it depends on exactly who I have to share it with.
  • I hate sleeping in the same bed as other people. 

'Tis why I sleep on the couch in my apartment.
  • Yeah it's like impossible for me too. Whenever I end up in such situations the other person(s) like teasing me.
  • It's funny, when me and My Girl watch films, we get all cuddled up on the couch/bed. But when we go to sleep, you could more or less put a WALL between us, cause we are not cuddly when sleeping!
  • no longer cuddly, but still Edmond
    I've fallen asleep with two people on the bed.

It was a one-person bed, and the other person was another guy.

So you could say I can sleep anywhere, with anyone. Except that gives totally the wrong impression.
  • You can change. You can.
    Oh, we all know you're a slut, Dantes. :p

I've had to share a bed before. I don't have a problem with that. -shrug-
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I've never liked sharing a bed, though I've never had the opportunity to share a bed in the good way.
  • I think it would be more a case of them having trouble to sleep when they are in bed with me.

What with me moving everywhere, all the damn time. I can't stop squirming.

• Wasn't that hard to go to sleep, but in the morning when I seperated from the cuddle it made the sound of a band-aid being torn off. A tad weird.

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    It's hard for me to sleep alone, i've become too dependant on having another person by me when I sleep, which is why I can't stand sleeping on my bed anymore, and tend to sleep on my bean bag chair or on the floor.
    Wasn't that hard to go to sleep, but in the morning when I seperated from the cuddle it made the sound of a band-aid being torn off. A tad weird.

Either the sweat, or you got raped during your sleep. 

It's hard for me to sleep alone, i've become too dependant on having another person by me when I sleep, which is why I can't stand sleeping on my bed anymore, and tend to sleep on my bean bag chair or on the floor.

why not just ask some random hobo to sleep with you? :p
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    why not just ask some random hobo to sleep with you? :p

Because....that would....um...that's almost a good idea.
    Awww, isn't he just as adorable as a teddy bear? 

Welp, at least, hairy as one, anyway.
  • That guy is awesome.
  • Meknows it's the sweat, but it was still a tad strange that it made almost the exact same sound. Also, the hobo needs to run it through spellcheck: if you're going to make an awesome sign, do look at what you're writing.