If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"Socializng on the internet=Unhealthy"

2»

Comments

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Yeah, but you ninja'd me. 
  • Yeah that's what Bob just said!
  • Oh. lol, sorry about that then. ^_^;
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    Wrong, sama. You meet just as many crazy people online as you do IRL.

The only crazy people I remember seeing RL was some homeless dude who played Street Fighter and said "DUUUUUUUUUU!" a lot and some weird coworker who couldn't stop talking about supermodels.

• You can change. You can.
    Besides, what people call crazy on the internet tends to be not as crazy as they think. Mostly because lolhyperbole is hilarious.

Supposedly.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Nobody talks about their waifus in real life.
    says you. :p
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    ^^ Well, if you're p-whipped in real life, I think that's something a lot of guys won't admit too.
  • The only crazy people I remember seeing RL was some homeless dude who played Street Fighter and said "DUUUUUUUUUU!" a lot and some weird coworker who couldn't stop talking about supermodels.

Wrong again. Many people you know IRL are insane. Perhaps you have yet to see the signs, they're too good at hiding it, or they just haven't snapped yet, but you know tons of crazy people. Hell, your own family could be full of them without you knowing it.
  • As a petty and vindictive person, I have to take extra steps not to appear petty and vindictive.
    The amusing thing is that my time on TVT has made me more inclined to agree with this statement, not less.
  • Vacasama lies and slander!
  • edited 2011-07-17 22:32:17
    Has friends besides tanks now
    ^^^ Hell, maybe even YOU (vacasama, not you, Bob. Not necessarily you) are one of those crazies, ever think of that? >.>
  • Bob is nuts. reminds me of a dear old friend.
    The amusing thing is that my time on TVT has made me more inclined to agree with this statement, not less.

I'd say that's more because of the personalities involved rather than the action they engage into.
  • edited 2011-07-17 22:37:39
    Woki mit deim Popo.
    ^^^^^ If you say that, you must've had a lot more weird shit happen to you than me.

^^^ So you're telling me, a guy who's maybe the oldest poster here that?
  • edited 2011-07-17 22:46:53
    Tableflipper
    I've seen crazier people IRL than on the internet, assuming everything I saw/heard was the truth on their part.

I have not, however, seen people as crazy as some news say IRL.

I have seen a Zangief Kid-ish person around when I was at a park, though.
  • "I've come to the conclusion that this is a VERY STUPID IDEA."
    Compared to the lot of you, I don't socialize much on the internet. However, I really don't socialize at all IRL.