If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

MEGA X SHIT CIRCUIT - MAXIMUM SHITPOSTING 98000k (NSFW)

Comments

• BobBob
    edited 2011-07-02 02:19:45
    Ugh, do I have to do everything?

-extends her clit and tries to force it into Misa's mouth, accidentally getting it in her nose instead-

And for your information, I shave, bitch.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Tra la la, la la la la.

One banana, two banana, three banana, four.
  • Doesn't look like it...it's hairier than Gelzo down there...

-cutely sneezes the clit out of her nose, and then sniffles, wiping her tears from her face as she continues to lick-
  • Stupid, that's lint. It's where I keep my lint collection. You like? :3

-bites the fritos up before spitting them all over Misa's ass-
    -kneels over towards Misa, watching her nervously licking Bob-

You aren't even trying, are you? God you are so pathetic...

-pulls Misa's head up, closing my eyes and kisses her-
  • -while Vorpy wiggles her tongue in my mouth I puke Linty apples into her mouth and cry as I pull my mouth away-

Stop it! I don't want to do this anymore!!! I have frito crumbs and apple chunks in my ass, my nipples and vagina hurts, and Vorpy is Vorping again!

I want this all to stop right now! I can't take it anymore!
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-07-02 02:29:02
    Quit yer bitchin and get back to work, you lil slut.

-shoves the letter "t" up Misa's ass, alongside the fritos, the apple, and Abe Vigoda-
    Vorpy is Vorping

>:<

Oh god, don't tell me you are going to spout that shit too.

Bob, I demand that you grow a penis, you can then proceed to fuck her until she bleeds, Bible Black style.
  • -begins to cry as a "t", fritos, an apple and Abe Vigoda go into my ass-

Noooo...noooo...no more...no more....
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-07-02 02:32:35
    Well, I ain't never seen no Bible Black, but I reckon I can do that other thing you done said.

-grows a large, intimidating, dark green penis, covered in spikes and some weird mucus type substance, the head shaped oddly like an SUV, starts fucking Misa like the WHOAR she is-
  • edited 2011-07-02 02:33:45
    A Sad Panda
    -Looks over at the menacing penis-

Don't you fucking dare! Noo!

-Begins to violently jerk around as I am getting violently fucked by an SUV-tipped greenis-
    -dances macabre-
  • $80+ per session
    Hold on, let the expert handle that one Vorpy.

-masturbating until a penis grows, and lathers it in cottage cheese-
  • YOU WILL LEARN RESPECT!

-makes the spikes grow inside of Misa's body as poisonous pre-cum seeps inside of her body-
    Fine then Vivi, take her mouth so I don't have to hear her whine and bitch.
  • $80+ per session
    THE COTTAGE CHEESE IS 2 WEEKS EXPIRED

-shoves dick in Misa's mouth-
  • edited 2011-07-02 02:37:31
    A Sad Panda
    -begins to cry as the spikes rip back and forth inside of me, poisonous cum spreading through me as I violently twitch-

NOOO- 

-mouth is now plugged by a dick covered in rotten cheese-
  • -feels the head of Vivi's penis rubbing against her own as she thrusts her hard and possibly diseased member inside Misa-
  • Whitman Fever
    ...I don't like what the fuck is going on here.
  • $80+ per session
    -ejeculates inside Bob's uretha as well as Misa's arteries. The semen is really grape soda-
  • -begins to atrophy from the poison and carbonated soda burning open her arteries as she falls into shambles on the ground as both Vivi and Bob bukkake poisoned semen and grape soda cum all over her-
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-07-02 02:41:27
    -ejaculates right after Vivi, the cum a mixture of poison, salt and radioactive acid-
    ...after watching this, I am sure I am never going to have sex with either of you. Ever.

Thank you Misa, for distracting them both long enough to get them to show me exactly what they do during sex.

All has gone exactly as planned.
  • $80+ per session
    -makes out with Bob-
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-07-02 02:43:48
    Pfffft, this ain't nothin. You should see my spare dick, the one that shoots burning chainsaws. :3

-is made out with with Vivi-
  • Vorpy....have I....done well? Did I make you happy?
    Yes you have, Misa. I am glad that I was able to use you once again.

Even though it ended up with you bending to my will to be used in a fucked-up cybersex roleplay, I regret nothing at all. Did you enjoy your life as you lived? You have gained my permission to live.

But I will restrict you to this thread for now, don't post into any other threads, okay?
  • Vorpy, can I tell you something, again?
    I probably already know what you are going to say and ask me, but whatever. Go ahead.
  • MFW Misa tells Vorpy she has no nipples

D: