If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Are you interested in an IJBM IRC channel?

2»

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Yeah, it's still got mode +s, which is "secret".  Not so much an actual secret as it is a deterrent from bots and spammers wandering in randomly.

• Since GMH isn't on right now...

Nope, I'm using foobar2000 1.1.10.  I guess it still works anyway though?  Because it doesn't look like I have any other plugins that are doing it. 

Thing is, I'm using foobar2000 v0.8.3 and that's because it has a ton of plugins that play various formats.

• Ah, I see.  Yeah, I don't know what to do about that, other than try to see if you can get similar plugins for 1.1.10 and then upgrade.

I just upgraded to v1.1.11, and downloaded a bunch of plugins.

The main reason I didn't upgrade was that I wasn't sure I could get all the plugins for everything I needed to do.

Now I've just done that.  With a few exceptions.  ORGs and Pixtone (PTTUNE) files still don't quite work right...but this will do.

Especially since I've now gotten VGZs to loop properly!

• edited 2014-07-09 12:25:58
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

since we don't have a funny IRC quotes thread, i'm posting this here

[03:42:03] when is fourteenwings going to show up
    [03:59:27] never
    [04:15:10] * fourteenwings (~fourteenw@196.216.8.140) has joined
    [04:16:47] wow way to make poni a liar, fourteenwings

• why are you so obsessed with him