If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Pokemon Liveblogs (Or, how can two LP's even fit in one thread?)

13»

Comments

• If that don't work, use more gun.

Oh.  Technically you get it in Narcene City though.  You get the fossil in the castle.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Well, luckily for me, I never caught a Pokemon in Nacrene City :P

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I awoke some hours later, still feeling exhausted. The sun was just peeking over the horizon- apparently, I had slept through the evening and night.

I thanked my host and walked out, not noticing the several thousand coins missing from my purse. I had heard of a place I wanted to visit before going on to Nimbasa City; the Desert Resort.

The Desert Resort was a very hot, dry place. Almost like a desert, hm.

I set Jack to the front of my party. From what I understood, most of the Pokemon around here were either Ground or Fire types; perfect for levelling him.

Indeed, there were a lot of Trainers, too. Most of them were wielding Ground, Fire or Normal types; Razor Shell took care of them quickly. Several were also wielding Psychic types; Fury Cutter killed them fast.

I rushed through them, hoping not to encounter any wild Pokemon, but alas; no such luck.

Titan, the Darumaka. Level 19, Male.

Brave nature. Often scatters things.

HP: 60
    Attack: 45
    Defence: 26
    Sp. Attack: 15
    Sp. Defence: 24
    Speed: 24

Moves:
    Fire Fang
    Headbutt
    Uproar
    Facade

Ability: Hustle (Strengthens physical moves to inflict 1.5×- damage, but decreases their accuracy to 0.8×)

With Titan in the box, I was free to fight any Pokemon I wished. The results soon became apparent as Jack rose from Level 26 to Level 27.

Curiously enough, I found a large tower in the northern part of the Resort. Shrugging, I headed in, and was immediately accosted by a Ghost.

I freaked out and threw a Quick Ball at it, capturing it immediately.

KingRamses, the Yamask. Level 19, Male.

Timid nature. Thoroughly cunning. Suspect his timid nature is a mask.

HP: 45
    Attack: 15
    Defence: 40
    Sp. Attack: 31
    Sp. Defence: 32
    Speed: 18

Moves:
    Disable
    Haze
    Night Shade
    Hex

Ability: Mummy (When a Pokemon uses a physical move on a Pokemon with Mummy, their ability is replaced with Mummy.)

There are whirlpools in the sand here. I was careful not to tread on them; I did not wish to be sucked in.

I talked to all the people in here. Several of them just wished to battle me, but one woman was surprisingly kind. She gave me a Plume Fossil, and told me if I took it to Nacrene City, I may be able to get it resurrected. I thanked her and walked out.

Overall, the Desort Resort was a great place. Jack raised himself from Level 26 to Level 31 there; we caught 2 new Pokemon and may get a third one later; and we got several items that could be useful later.

Eventually, though, it was time to leave. Turning sorrowful eyes on the place, I turned and walked out.

Nimbasa City, here I come.

• Definitely not gay.

-eats popcorn-