If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Those two spotlights in the background

edited 2012-02-29 13:41:34 in Media
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Why is my attention oddly drawn to them?

Comments

• Because the lighting in the animation seems to have absolutely nothing to do with them?  When they started spinning back and forth the shadows didn't change at all...

• edited 2013-03-13 12:24:55
    law of silence

• That voice is daggers. In my ears.

• edited 2012-02-29 20:07:46
    Has friends besides tanks now

Hmmmmm. Yeah, that's just a little too much for me to handle. If I ever watch iDOLM@STER, I'll probably mute some of the songs, depending on which character is singing. I'd probably still like it; I still like K-On!, and I didn't honestly like the music all that much in most cases.

• edited 2012-02-29 20:21:35
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

FYI that was famed voice actress Rie Kugimiya singing, as the voice of Iori Minase.  Not that I would recognize her, since I don't watch much animé; I just know that from reading trivia.  I didn't even notice that it was annoyingly squeaky until now.  I BLAME THE SPOTLIGHTS.

Here's the "more proper" version of the same song, as sung by Mayako Nigo, as the voice of Yayoi Takatsuki, whose image song Kiramekirari is:

...then again, that might even worse if you already didn't like Iori's version.

Thankfully, for the rest of us, there's singers like Chihaya Kisaragi (voiced by Asami Imai):

Yeah, this is like, diametrically opposed.

• Has friends besides tanks now

See, that's a nice song. With a reasonable vocalist.

• > saying anything bad about Kugyuu

> claiming that you still like moe anyway 

• Yeah the Kisaragi one was good.  Amazing how good music can sound when you don't tighten your throat in half trying to sound cute.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

And this is why I say that Yayoi is basically ten years old, and not 14.

• It's not really unbelievable that Yayoi would be 14.  Remember, she's an idol, so the whole trying to sound cute thing is actually in character (same goes for all the other characters, really), and not just something her voice actress is doing.

• edited 2013-03-12 15:09:42
    law of silence

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

WHY THE FUCK IS KIRAMEKIRARI SO DAMN CATCHY

WHY

WHY