If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Malk compares you to a heavy metal band.

13»

Comments

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Dmboogie:

You are Rob Zombie, a multi-medium giant with a dark sense of humor and a love of over-the-top gore and bleak sets. Oh, and hillbilly jokes. Lots of hillbilly joke.

FrodoGoofBallCoTV:

You are Powerglove. Completely silly and nostalgia laden but super awesome all the same.

Waltzy:

You are Nightwish. Ethereal, intelligent, romantic, and giving insight into the soul of a poet. Often seen as a defining voice in metal, it certainly has inspired many bands, especially those with female vocals.

• you still haven't done me ;_;

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

Got anything for me?

• I was skipped. >:( Unless it's in order of the idea you come up with instead of posting order, in which case I'll shut up.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Hit me. (inb4Kornoranyadeathmatalband)

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

> implying Korn are death metal

:|

• edited 2012-04-23 17:15:15
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^I know Korn isn't Death Metal, either that or any random Death Metal band would have been the obvious choice.

>Making me explain my own joke.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Well okay then.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

How did I manage to miss this for so long?

fuck yeah, helloween

• edited 2012-05-01 21:54:10

I'm down for this

• JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere

I kind of want to be Khanate, just because, though I'm not sure that fits my personality very well—I'm not a slithering many-fanged hellbeast.