If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Malk compares you to a heavy metal band.

Comments

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

Me?????

• I'm a damn twisted person

Oh, tell me which band I'm like please.

• probably human

Eh, why not.

I AM PREPARED FOR THE WORST. 

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

lrdgck:

I don't really know much about you, so you get...

Blue Oyster Cult: An odd band that I don't think gets the recognition it deserves. Their lyrics are often catchy, but often mysterious and the meanings are still argued over. With excellent riffs they have something of a stoner metal feel without losing actual technical prowess. Oh, and you might have a fever.... because the only cure is MORE COWBELL!

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Heh, not bad! d(o_o)b

Alex:

You are Manowar: Bold, focused, powerful, but not lacking in self-awareness and a sense of humor. Songs of bravery, myths, gods, and swords blazing in the wind.  Stand proud and tall, as one of the warriors of metal fighting against the onslaught of poseurs, sell-outs, and false metal@

• edited 2012-03-02 18:10:24
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Forzare:

You are Helloween: Cheerful and friendly, though certainly never stupid. Helloween is one of those unique bands in metal that make a name for feel-good energy rather than anger, doom-and-gloom, or muscle-bound Conans. 

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

^^ I never thought about it like that before, but good call.

• Sounds interesting.

• Sign me up.

• Ooh, I wonder which metal band I am...

• STOP RIGHT THERE NAZI SCUM
    As if Burzum wasn't obvious.
  • Burzum isn't the obvious choice because the lyrics don't deal with nazism. Plus the music is relatively subtle, and I have some trouble grasping subtlety.

• a little muffled

Rammstein

Delta:

You are Brocas Helm: Somewhat traditional, somewhat mysterious, but not lacking power for your comments.

• ^Good call, the band is not band either. 

Schitzo:

You are Edguy, friendly, somewhat goofy, and always willing to make a joke.

• They're somethin' else.

WHOA YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAGH!

• Sorry, but what am I? 

• Don't know why I didn't post sooner.

Do me!

Nyktos:

You are Rhapsody of Fire: A mash-up of classical influences, new developments in music, and epic fantasy stories. A healthy mix of classic and new music and storytelling.

MrW:

You are Anvil. Not the most recognized, but still important in the history of the genre and granted fame for their perserverance.

Country Pumpkin:

You are Protest The Hero. Progressive Metal of a new age, with driving, mathematical works.

• Ooh! Do me! Do me!

• I'm a damn twisted person

You forgot about me.

brb, finding a vespa scooter and an electric guitar for a vaguely appropriate revenge. 

• a little muffled

You are Rhapsody of Fire: A mash-up of classical influences, new developments in music, and epic fantasy stories. A healthy mix of classic and new music and storytelling.

Incidentally, thanks to "misheard lyrics" videos on YouTube, that was one of the first metal songs I ever head.

Crake:

Thought I did you sorry. You are Iced Earth, a band that combines their various inspirations to make a familiar and unique sound. Their influences come from comics and classic horror films the put them right at home in the metal scene while also giving them a self-awareness to their heavy thrashing.

• This could be interesting.