If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

ITT: People play roguelikes (and probably die horribly)!

2»

Comments

• edited 2012-04-09 20:23:15
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    It's probably just that both ghosts and the system of dwarves going missing instead of being psychically declared dead are new. Thus, bugs.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Started a new file because all my miners were dying on that one. Embarked in a cursed and frozen area just for the hell of it. My civilization couldn't provide an anvil, so I'll have to trade for one.

Also: "it is snowing human frozen blood." Awesome.

Fort just got attacked by a Weretapir. It tore an echidna apart at the edge of the map, then charged straight at my fort...halfway there, it turned into a goblin and ran for its life.

Speaking of Werecreatures, I just embarked on an area with a cave one was living in. I notice that the description for Weres ends with "now you will know why you fear the night." Nice touch.

Anyway, I walled off the cave, so now it's trapped in there. I figure when I get some archers I'll carve arrow slits in the cave wall and that will be that. So does that mean now the night will know why it fears me?