If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Ace Attorney Movie Coming to America

edited 2012-02-01 21:39:08 in IJAM

Holy shit, YES!

Man, it's hard to remain pissed off at Capcom for Mega Man Legends 3 when stuff like this happens.

Comments

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Excellent. I hope it plays somewhere closer than NYC for me. If not, Imma have to crash at my cousin's. 

• edited 2012-02-01 21:43:59

^ They never said if it would release in theaters. As far as we know, it could just be released on DVD. Though I personally don't mind either way.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    my god

490.jpg
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I hope this means that Prof. Layton vs. Ace Attorney is also getting localized?

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Straight-to-DVD would be preferable. I wonder how the copious amounts of puns will be handled.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^^^Er...hasn't that been confirmed for ages?

• Hey, that looks fairly cool. I've never actually played Ace Attorney, but I'll probably pick this up and maybe use it as a launching point for the games.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

^^ I thought it wasn't yet.

• HOORAY! Despite some comments I may have made here that may suggest otherwise, I fucking ADORE Ace Attorney! 

• *opens at film festival in Rotterdam*FUUUUU-, last showcase was yesterday. Not that I would have been able to go with the Open Week and all, but still, I need to be more on top of these things.