If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I suddenly want to know everybody's heights D:

Comments

• Ok, so I'm the second-shortest guy here, after Crimson.

People are so busy posting their height and being all businesslike that...well, you probably didn't read my post. When I mentioned "the radiation" with no explanation, I kind of expected people to react! :P Not going to derail the thread on account of that now though.

• edited 2012-01-29 09:10:00
    One foot in front of the other, every day.

I'm pretty sure about Juan and Malk, but I just assumed you're a pretty short Spiderman and all was cool.

^^, ^^^ Claymores were pretty terrifying weapons. The funny thing? The Scotsmen that wielded them were on average a whole foot shorter than Conductor, or even more, due to poor nutrition in Scotland at the time. Put that weapon in the hands of someone of his height and aaawwww fuck.

• edited 2012-01-29 09:22:50
    Pony Sleuth
    ^^I nearly said something. I figured either you were making a superhero joke or mentioning some side-effect of chemotherapy, but I didn't feel like asking and assumed the latter.
  • But you never had any to begin with.

5'9'' AKA Too Damn Tall.

• Has friends besides tanks now

"When I mentioned "the radiation" with no explanation, I kind of expected people to react!"

I remembered you talking about it before, and I didn't think you'd want anyone drawing attention to it.

• law of silence

About 5'4". Or maybe 5'5"?

...I feel kinda short.

• No rainbow star
    I just assumed it was none of my business, Evergreen

And Waltzy STOP GIVING ME DIABETES!
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

1.70 m 

Learn metric, bitches.

• No rainbow star
    So vandro is, according to Google, 5 feet 6 59⁄64 inches
  • Champion of the Whales

0.0018 kilometres high

• No rainbow star
    According to Google, Whale is 5 feet 10 55⁄64 inches
  • Champion of the Whales

Actually I am a bit taller than that, my exact height is 0.001.8288km

• No rainbow star
    So 6 feet?
  • Champion of the Whales

Yes

• ^ Funny, I thought whales grew up to 100 feet long.

Especially the white ones that chew the legs off crazy sea captains.

• No rainbow star
    ^ He's a BABY WHALE! 8D
  • a little muffled

Somewhere between 6'0" and 6'1", I forget exactly.

• No rainbow star
    ^ Are YOU a baby whale? 8D?
  • a little muffled

Sure why not.

• Everyone's reasoning and reactions=just fine. That was kind of attention-whorish of me to even bring it up a second time.

Nyktos is taller than I might have guessed for whatever reason. If I actually meet you in Toronto this summer, I'm going to feel short...

• @Ica: omg how am I giving you diabetes NOW? XD I just said my height like everyone else!

If you're to be trusted you've contracted diabeetus like a dozen times now at least! XD

• You can change. You can.

emoticons are tildes are totes adorable, yannow

• No rainbow star

^^ Well, it was how you added, "and a quarter~! <3"

That is just... HNNNNNNGGG!

• You guys are so easy to amuuuuse. X3

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Small things amuse small minds.

/juan

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

IJBM: People who are complaining about 5'4''-5'6'' being too short.

>:[

• Champion of the Whales

It could be worse, people are wanting me to grow 94 extra feet

• No rainbow star
    83 Baby whale
  • Yeah, I guess I'm just happy I'm at least taller than women if I can't be taller than my friends or younger brothers. I guess it's also nice that I never have to duck to avoid hitting my head in almost any building.
  • On the one hand, I have trouble reaching a lot of stuff in ways that most guys don't. On the other hand, I rarely have to duck for any openings. And I'm also skinny, too, so I can fit in smallish spaces generally well...