If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I wonder if anybody here could beat Alex in a sword fight?

2»

Comments

• No wonder you hate being apart from us.

• You can change. You can.

>Implying that I don't despise every single one of you.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/44745957/Image reactions/1318912604979.jpg" alt="" />

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

:<

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

tumblr_limztpCVOC1qiq96ko1_500.gif

• edited 2012-01-27 22:04:29

If you hate us so much, why don't you leave? Or let me guess, you don't hate all of us and want to stay for those people you actually like? Or you enjoy laughing at us? Or [insert other hokey reason here to try and hide the fact that bitch, you fucking love us]?

Addiction problems. Seeing a therapist. 

• No rainbow star
    ^ Addicted to your love of us, right?

Keep dreaming.

But yeah, you all know I like some of you, others I would like to punch on the face, and most of you, I can't help but feel this thing called apathy. Eh, not something I would fix anytime soon.

• No rainbow star
    ^ ...I hope that I'm at least Apathy
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

GOD, I am so sad ;_;

--makes cocktail out of vandro's tears--

• No rainbow star
    Do any of MY bodily fluids taste good, Juan? 8D

...That sounded wrong
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

That is just sad