If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"ABLEIST!"

13»

Comments

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

jackiechanmindblown.jpg

• Oh shut up, I can be a hypocrite and play a dating sim if I want to, now tell me how to unjapanese this thing.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Damned if I know.

You might just have to put up with doing the nasty with a Japanese pigeon. Unless you've got something against Japanese pigeons. Which would be pretty sus.

• Glaives are better.

Put it in close contact with some Korean stuff. That should scare the Japanese right out of it.

• ^^Come on dude, everyone knows the Japanese are gross, and that extends to their pigeons.

• edited 2012-01-14 02:20:43

^^ Or near a weeaboo.

^ Pigeon-racist!

• No rainbow star

^ Just as bad as a deer homophobe!

• Oh deer god you're right.

I've become the very person I hate.

I DON'T DESERVE TO ROMANCE JAPANESE PIGEONS!

TT_TT

• Glaives are better.

Why did your eyes turn into Stonehenge?

• BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT RACISTS LIKE ME DESERVE! TT_TT

False alarm, it is translated, didn't notice because the menu and shit is still japanese (someone needs to fix that). Pigeonloving ahoy!

• a little muffled

Probably the text in the menu is stored as images rather than actual text, so it can't be easily changed with a patch.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I've read VNs that had the menu text changed with patches, so I don't think it's that hard. It's just that that's a fairly recent one, so that likely just hasn't been done yet.

• What ^ said.

Also I officially hate birds much more than I ever have before. Fuck all of those little bastards.

• BobBob
    edited 2012-01-15 00:26:37

Because they suck so much more than I could ever imagine. I always thought they were just dumb little flying poop-shooting assholes, but it's so much worse. I mean, just look at the characters for Christ's sake! With the exception of Routa or whatever, they're all terrible! The teacher is a narcoleptic weirdo airheaded ditz with abandonment issues and problems dealing with loss, french asshole bird # 1's a racist douche, french asshole bird # 2 is just fucking annoying (the part where (warning: spoilers [although if you're realy worried about a sim dating game being spoiled for you, let alone one where you date pigeons, fuck you]) the fat murderer doctor cooks him and sends him to you may be my favorite part in the entire game I hate him so much), the dumb bird that actually acts like a bird is, well, just plain stupid and annoying and dear god why couldn't he have gotten killed, and the fat murderer bird is fat and a murderer and I'm not censoring that because it's so blatantly obvious and also every other bird that isn't a main character is trying to kill you. That's why.

• Woki mit deim Popo.

Well, you think that game sucks maybe you should make your dating sim.  There are programs that let you do that.

• /adv/: The Dating Sim, where being a neglectful douchenozzle will net you all the dudettes, and ending up in a relationship is a Bad End.

• Today in class someone's doing her essay topic on the interactive aspects of VNs. Guess which game image she used.