If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Uncyclopedia's entry on TVTropes

2»

Comments

• We should make a movement to take down ED for this shameful insult! Why should we sit while they slander our name...

• ^ Because pissed-off people have been so successful at taking down ED in the past...

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^^^Read the rules.

• ^^This is Uncyclopedia not ED if we get a significant amount of tropers we can atleast show them not to mess with us!

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

1. This isn't TV Tropes.

2. Again, read the rules. Trying to export drama from here will get you banned.

• You can change. You can.

i thought he was joking?

• Glaives are better.

I'm comfortable with IJBM just being a tiny little forum that no one remembers or raids. Like Andora, except not quite as lame.

• ʍɥɐʇ po ʎon ɔɐll ɐ ɾoʞǝ ʍıʇɥonʇ ɐ dnuɔɥlıuǝ

"This is Uncyclopedia not ED if we get a significant amount of tropers we can atleast show them not to mess with us!"

I wish I could express how much I am laughing at this sentence

• ^ I lol'd at it quite a bit myself.

• Has friends besides tanks now

And thus did this forum achieve its fastest ban of a human ever.

• Well, ED also has an article on Chagen.  So I suppose it written by people that are in the know.

-checks-

Well so it does. A decently lengthy one at that.
  • BeeBee
    edited 2012-01-14 21:54:30

^ If nothing else, the guy put out a whole lot of material.

Yeah, after a while the TVTropes page on ED was written mostly by Ryal and MFE, both banned Tropers.  At least Ryal showed some degree of restraint in his bitching though; MFE turned half the page into butthurt nonsense and flinging mud at every individual who'd ever looked at him funny, and it took the rest of the site several days to bother looking into it enough to scrub the page a bit and direct their lulz back onto him.

• ^ With everything that's been going on recently, someone should update it.

But not me. If I sign up for ED on top of everything else, I'll end up surgically attached to my laptop.

• Woki mit deim Popo.

I'm surprised that nobody added more screen caps to that article.  I gathered that there a lot of chances for shots from other threads about TvT.

• edited 2012-01-15 19:06:23
    No rainbow star
    ^ But it would break the style

Wait, you're talking about the article this thread was initially made about, right?
  • He means the ED article.

• edited 2012-01-15 23:37:10
    Woki mit deim Popo.

Yes, that's what I'm talking about.  The last image gallery does seem to need new screen shots with all the recent drama going on.

• Meh.  I haven't even seen anything particularly dramatic since the SA purge fiasco.  Granted I don't really go there much anymore.

• edited 2012-01-16 01:36:22

Oh, a lot has happened since, and keeps on happening.

• The past couple days, in fact. Very big things.

• -reads Chagen's ED article-

Wait, how did he get permabanned here? 

• For being Chagen, mostly.

• ^^ See the Drama Chronicles thread for details.

• You won't find it there.

Besides all the other things he did, he got banned for making one too many threads about himself, specifically the Katawa Shoujo thread. Here.

• Yes - apologies, I misremembered. The DC thread does cover a lot of the earlier drama he was in on IJBM, though.

• edited 2012-01-16 14:37:03
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

The problem wasn't his making threads about himself.  The problem was twofold:
    1. overreacting to perceived anticipated offenses to his geekiness or his being a conservative or his being a Christian or his being a [insert one of his fetishes here] fetishist.
    2. being loudly and insufferably disapproving of most fetishes, except for the ones that he had.  It didn't help that one of them was a diaper fetish, which just made him look even more silly in his hypocrisy.

Over time, he did gradually improve and become somewhat less "overreacty", but the improvement was really happening far too slowly.

• Not having seen recent drama on the old site and not wanting to transport it here, could someone just PM me so I know what's going on?