If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I need a prompt

edited 2011-12-29 11:33:31 in General
You can change. You can.
I need money and I need to write stuff to make money ASAP.

However, I have no idea of what to write.

so, um, suggest. Also, remember, it must be film/TV stuff. and, most importantly, no swords. >:|

Comments

• One foot in front of the other, every day.
    How about-- ah, oh. Okay. Damn.

I'll get back to you.
  • Write about all the hype surrounding the new Batman film and how it's most likely going to end in disappointment. 
  • edited 2011-12-29 11:44:32
    ^^^ Realistically, I don't think asking people to randomly throw suggestions will produce a masterpiece. Although, I guess it's not too bad of an idea, depending on what you're trying to achieve.
  • But you never had any to begin with.

...Overly literal?
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Write about how Zooey Deschanel plays the same character but then mention how often it happens with other actors but isn't as picked out.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Perhaps you could pick at narrative theory? One good one to start with might be an analysis of what makes a protagonist likable and popular for a general (or more specific) audience.
  • You can change. You can.
    ^^^ Realistically, I don't think asking people to randomly throw suggestions will produce a masterpiece. Although, I guess it's not too bad of an idea, depending on what you're trying to achieve.

I don't want a masterpiece. I want something that gives me money. 

Write about all the hype surrounding the new Batman film and how it's most likely going to end in disappointment.

I'm not entirely sure it'll be disappointing, unless you expect anything but a good sequel that ties up Nolan's Battrilogy.  Haven't seen any hype suggesting otherwise. And in fact, most of the commentary seems to be overtly negative, due to the villains choice (Really? Catwoman and Bane? Not Riddler? Really?)

...Overly literal?

what is even this

Write about how Zooey Deschanel plays the same character but then mention how often it happens with other actors but isn't as picked out.

Writing about typecasting would be good and all, if I could use more local examples. Sadly, can't, because lol colombia

Perhaps you could pick at narrative theory? One good one to start with might be an analysis of what makes a protagonist likable and popular for a general (or more specific) audience. 

Definetly a good idea and will be taken into account.
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    what is even this
    That would be cmd.exe, the command prompt.
  • You can change. You can.
    ahhhh, see, i'm pretty much a computer analphabet
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Really? Catwoman and Bane? Not Riddler? Really?
    Riddler is pretty hard to write well for.
  • edited 2011-12-29 13:37:45
    You can change. You can.
    Well, yeah, otoh, Puerto Rican detective on steroids is kinda...not easy.

Not to mention that he's pretty much a one hit villain, like Doomsday.
  • I never took Alice for a Windows user, for some reason.

I don't know why I felt the need to say this