If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

i miss vorpy

13»

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Bob ISN'T Vorpy?
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭

I'm pretty sure I'm not. Otherwise I'd be a BAN EVADERRRRRRRRR (I got the Materia for it, but I avoided using it)

But no, Bob's some girl named Cassandra from Florida last time I skyped her. Haven't seen her since tho.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    I've gotta say, I was pretty sure Bob is just one of a legion of sockpuppets.
    Me too, I started to wonder if she was MY sockpuppet I was intentionally interacting with, but I couldn't log into her account so yeah, not mine. Hope she didn't get killed by that stalker.

Have you considered the possibility of you being a sockpuppet of Bob's?

I'm pretty sure that stalker is too much of a loser to actually go ahead with anything awkward. Anyway, fun to see you back.

You too, also, who the fuck are you again? I've been gone for 4 years or whatever. Myrm?

Add some vowels. Beyond that, nope, not Myrm.

Incidentally. I've got a feeling the sentence "who the fuck are you again?" could be made more... mhm... gramatically proper. Like, "which fuck are you again?" or "which one of the fucks are you again?". "The fuck" as an expletive, somehow, feels removed from the structure of the sentence, even as I acknowledge the otherwise common form.

Well it's a light northwestern "fuck" rather than the harsher anglo-saxon "fuck", which implies derision.

Lord Gecko?

LORD GACEK!

Bingo! 

Mweh heh *SNORT* heh eh heh heh.

Now I remember you, sort of. You were the beer bottle I believe, did you click on that LMGTFY link? if so, sorry about the ISP inquiries.
    Wine bottle (actually "Wine"-brand wine), but otherwise don't worry, I did not.
    wooo! This would be a great time to celebrate if...this place wasn't so empty. It's like a god damn AOL chatroom in here
    Anything can happen when you have 100% more Vorpy.