If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Waltzy

edited 2011-12-14 22:04:45 in Wonderful posts
No rainbow star
STOP BEING SO CUTE!

Stop it! You're probably doing something involving kids or stuffies or something that is adorable as hell right now. Well stop it! Or you'll give us all diabeetus!

[I have a feeling this thread is exceptionally stupid but I'm too tired to care so WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!]

Comments

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    THE HARBINGER OF SUGARY SWEETNESS HAS CLAIMED ANOTHER, SOON HER BRIGHT AND BUBBLY WRATH SHALL SWEEP OVER ALL THE REALMS OF MAN AND NONE SHALL STAND IN HER PATH ETC. ETC. ETC.
  • You can change. You can.
    great, my monitor is filled with seven up

thanks, wicked >:|
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    (reads pre-school thread while having a snickers)

(goes into diabetic shock)
  • Hnngh, I'm sorry~~.

I'm not doing anything dubious right now I swear! Just having some chocolate moo juice. <3
  • No rainbow star
    *Sent to hospital due to Waltzy-induced diabeetus*
  • Yeah, she's ridiculously adorable I guess.
  • Thank God I'm so dead inside her cutsey ways will never work on me...god I want to die
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Just having some chocolate moo juice.

Funnily enough, I am drinking something right now that is literally called a "Chocolate Moo-Box". It's a thing of chocolate milk, but the name is just so... so something that I buy it just for the name
  • Awwhh wow~. Chocolate milk from a box with a straw is the best! 8D

Ooh, aside from drinking it from a cup with a spoon. I dunno why but chocolate milk has always tasted better to me by drinking it with a spoon. n/////n