If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Fans Who Force The Subject of Their Fandom Down People's Throats

Comments

• edited 2011-12-07 19:15:38
    Pony Sleuth
    ^^I have and I know.

It can be an amusing diversion, but most of the people there are uninteresting.
  • You can change. You can.
    You left out that clopping=masturbation. 

It's because we were better off not knowing that.
  • Totally agree on that. Those are boring at best and just sad at worst.
  • ^^ I actually forget how I learned that.
    Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiiight, we totally believe you, GentlemanREADEROFPONYFICS
  • IM NOT A BRONY

I SWEAR MAN
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    ALL SHALL BE ASSIMILATED.

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I gotta be honest I really wish more people watched Scooby-doo Mysteries Inc.
  • THE BRONIES ARE COMING OUT OF THE WALLS

THEY'RE COMING OUT OF THE GODDAMN WALLS
    I think there's a difference between wanting to share something with people and "Blah blah my favorite show blah blah image macro about it blah blah derail derail derail blah blah WATCH IT, IT'S PERFECT, YOU PLEBS"
  • edited 2011-12-07 19:30:15
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    > Touhou and TF2 is the battle of the century

No, the battle of the century is Touhou plus TF2 versus My Little Pony plus Homestuck.

@nohaynicklibre: It would be awesome if Chargeman Ken became a macro thing.  It seems to be competing with the stupid Spider-Man cartoon's approximate role, though.

That said, if you come up with some particularly nice reaction images, I might add them to my bank.

^^ what da facuk
  • edited 2011-12-07 19:29:27
    ^^ I lol'd.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Oh yeah, I haven't used any of my Spiderman macros in forever.
    No, the battle of the century is Touhou plus TF2 versus My Little Pony plus Homestuck.

yeah, i'll be honest, shit like this is indeed obnoxious. 
  • edited 2011-12-07 19:37:55
    I've always been tempted to make macros from old Private Snafu shorts, but I find most macros annoying and forced.

Also, now I remember where I learned the term clopping from.
  • Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that friends don't always need to like your hobbies. If they don't loudly complain about my hobby being for little colts, I won't muse in front of them on how to realistically write a sex scene into my 40-page My Little Human-shipfic.

Your Faithful Student,
    Twilight Sparkle

P.S. Can you send me some anatomy textbooks from the Royal Library?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    See, I'm pretty damn sure fans do shit like that MLP/KotH semi-crossover because the fact that the contexts are totally different makes the whole situation far funnier.
  • Looks like Lyra finally got to her.
    KotH?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    King of the Hill.
  • King of the Hill. And of course that's part of the reason it's funny. I figure one of the mane reasons pony crossovers are so popular is because it makes for an absurd scenario.

Which reminds me, I should show Juan the one with Watchmen.
  •  one of the mane reasons

i see what you did thar
  • It is for strategic purposes and also ironic purposes.
    hipster brony
  • Figures this would exist, especially after the most recent episode: http://blackfeathr.deviantart.com/art/Hipster-Rarity-216909789
  • ^^I had friends before it was cool.
  • They're somethin' else.
    Eh. Just because it's "a stale topic" and "has been complained about before" doesn't discredit the topic.
    It means that everything has been said and it then becomes the usual preaching to the choir dealie where everyone says things that follows with a lot of "me too" and "FUCK YES, THIS" which is frankly grating. 

Not to mention that when it comes to this topic in particular, the whole thing reeks, as i mentioned before, of persecution complex. "Oh, the bronies are totally after Homestuckians! oh god, what are we gonna do" and shit like that that honestly bothers me. Me watching a show or reading a book and enjoying it does not preclude I partake in so called fan activites like posting in, say, a dedicated Lost forum. 
  • I must be immune to this sort of thing.

Also:

That said, if you come up with some particularly nice reaction images, I might add them to my bank.