If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Herman Cain closes presidential bid with Pokemon

2»

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    It's an A or B question.  If either is true, "yes" is a correct answer.  Technically.

I'll applaud a politician who knows how to answer that and then cites the technicality.
  • "In ten years, the squabbling in Congress will be about whether to affirm K-On or Lucky Star as Our Nation's Official Moe Anime."

Wait, it's not my country. What do I care?

• ^^ But, see, neither is true.  So "No" is the correct answer.

Also, K-ON! >>>>> Lucky Star

• "Are indie games needlessly undercutting the profits of top-flight companies, or are they injecting much-needed creativity into the industry?"

This is a slanted question.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    > I really don't think that dumpster witches are a high priority right now.

Good point; I think she demonstrated herself to be incompetent after being repeatedly rebuffed by a team of teenagers with attitude, and then got kicked out.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

• Silly Mofo couldn't spell Shellder.
  • edited 2011-12-06 19:00:53
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^ When I saw that clip, part of me was wondering how much of that he actually knew, and how much he got off a google search, but the rest of me was too busy going AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YES to care.
  • At least he didn't confuse Scootaloo with Pinkie Pie the way Colbert did. But to be fair, I believe that was pre-Gen 4 when no one cared.