If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Cell phones are so hard to figure out!

edited 2011-12-02 23:17:21 in General
I just got one for the first time and ohh my gosh, it's really cool but it's so hard, I have total butterfingers.

I feel so behind the times.

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    You get used to it.
  • At least it hasn't claimed your soul yet.
  • You can change. You can.
    Mine's trying to.

It's almost winning.
  • The buttons are so WIDDLE~~! XD
    What is it? A blackberry, an android, iPhone?
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^She said "buttons," so not that last one.
  • Samsung Restore.

The keyboard slides out, oohh~~.

And it has a spot for my bunny charm and my Totokeke Animal Crossing charm~~!

Ohh, I should put my bear stickers on~. <3
  • I wish I had a proper smartphone. ;_:
  • Erudite Meathead
    I have a phone with a keyboard too. Sadly I ended up typing just as slow on those tiny keys as I did on those old school numpad keys. OTL
    I have a blackberry with a keyboard and stuff.

I still suck at typing with it, if my posts from the phone don't give it away. >_>
  • I just switched from a phone with a physical keyboard to one without. The main problem I'm having is I can't consistently get it to realize which way I'm holding it. Wonder if there's some trick I'm missing.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    My upgrade just came in and my dad offered to get me a razor. Consequently I'm not expecting much from Christmas. It's a pretty badass phone though.

and all the apps.... 
  • I fancied get a Sony Xperia Play. Never did in the end.
  • I currently fancy a Samsung Galaxy Gio, since it's cheap and effective.

Or my Father's iPhone 3G. I'm trying to convince him to shell out 50 a month for a 4G and give me his 3G.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    I wish I had a phone that didn't take several minutes to turn on.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    I need to upgrade my mobile.

It is on the list of things to buy when I have money.
  • if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur
    Old Nokia 2600. It does everything I need a cellphone for, and I have no wish for a smartphone.