If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Christmas is coming, IJBM!

edited 2011-11-26 21:05:59 in Wonderful posts
MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
and you've all been very naughty! >:(

Except for you, Everest. Here's a pogo stick. =)

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Bah humbug.
  • It's not my fault If in God's plan He made the Devil so much stronger than a man!
  • edited 2011-11-26 21:11:15
    Has friends besides tanks now
    I wasn't as naughty as I would have liked.

>_> <_<

-sees edit made specifically for me-

:O

How did you know I wanted one, Malk?
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    (chuckles and winks at the camera)
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Why the specific mention, though?
    No particular reason. You were just the first person I thought of who I could say that about.
  • a little muffled
    Well, if it's a Futurama reference, it means he thinks you're the IJBM equivalent of Zoidberg. Take that as you will.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    What did I do?  :V
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    T_T
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Huh.

. . . Well, I'm not sure how fitting it is, since one of the first things I did in Skyrim was go on a brief killing spree. >:D
  • You can change. You can.
    Well, Santa, I never liked you much anyway, what with your reindeers and your bad sense of humor

>:|
  • Pfft, you think I was naughty this year? You should see what I have planned for 2012!
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    DAMMIT SANTA YOU HAVE FOILED ME FOR THE LAST TIME!
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Can I get a solar panel instead of coal?
  • Well, I guess you can have your toxic chemicals.
  • I still enjoy getting that chocolate calendar and getting some chocolate every day.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Whatever happened to Father Christmas?

I like that name a lot.
  • edited 2011-11-27 08:35:56
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    ^
    I dunno I'd hedge on saying that Father Christmas is more popular in English speaking commonwealth countries whilst in the US Santa is preferred.

It appears that way from media viewing but it is only a guess.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    It's generally "Santa" here, these days. Most incidents of "Father Christmas" are from my childhood. :<
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Yeah Santa is becoming more and more common I think due to the large exportation of US media/culture.

One example I remember is in a close by shopping centre when I was younger they had a Father Christmas in his workshop every year.

Now it is a Santa's grotto, although the people who stand round trying to ring up business still say 'Come see Father Christmas'.

*shrug*
    I dislike Father Christmas because it sounds like a deity which doesn't appeal to the Secular Humanist in me.
  • Yet Santa is Saint in Spanish.
    A saint is different from a deity and doesn't automatically imply religion.
  • Yeah, but neither does "Father". Even in the "Leader" sense, it is still used to refer to humans.
  • edited 2011-11-27 19:55:10
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Very true, but the way Father Christmas is used makes him feel more like a creature above you.

Santa Claus sounds like your goofy uncle with all the weird DVDs.

Note I'm not claiming this is logical at all. 
  • I was about to reminisce about the eggnog, but then I remembered that that was last August.
  • D'aww, I was naughty too? :<

uwaahhh but I wanted a stick horse
  • Waltzy's always naughty ;D
  • You can change. You can.
    Yes, but not with you. >:|

/Big brother act 
  • Me and Waltzy are naughty together all the time, just last week we stole THREE cookies from the cookie jar AND smashed the neighburs windows.

We'd have invited you to play, but you were too busy trying on ponchos.