If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

That I Change Shape Depending On My Relationship Status

edited 2011-11-25 23:42:05 in General
I have no idea how or why or how healthy it is, but when I'm alone I get pretty fat, like 42" waist jeans fat.

But when I'm in a relationship I lose about 6" from my waist.

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I thought you'd change from a star to a heart or something.
  • I had no idea that this would be both literal and not a shitpost.
  • ^^ I do that as well, but I thought that was what everyone did
    ^ When do I ever shit post?
  • I didn't see that you were the OP.

Plus I can't remember who doesn't shitpost.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I don't shitpost.

On topic: Are you actually doing anything different? Because it might be because you're motivated to look better, I guess.
  • And here I was thinking it was about atoms.
  • I never change shape. D; I get taller and that's about it, though even that is stagnating and I hope weight continues to go other places~. >////>
  • Usually the story is that people put on weight in a relationship because they're being cooked proper meals (usually men) or cooking proper meals for their other half (usually women). This happened to my brother. Conductor - I think you perhaps comfort eat when you're lonely.

Personally, I intend to turn into a triangle if I ever find a girlriend.