If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

It's not moving fast enough here!

Comments

• Funnyguts: I'm so willing to bet that you have more cosmetics than I do. :P
  • Wow, the only cosmetics I use are some cleanser and skin cream.
  • edited 2011-02-11 23:49:57

Oh dear. Right now, all I have is a base, cleanser, skin cream and lipgloss. I'm not fond of painting my nails or wearing lipstick or applying blush and eye shadow.

I also only own two pairs of decidedly feminine shoes (flats and open-toed sandals). I almost always wear converse shoes or flip-flops when I go out.

Interestingly, my standards for guys are lower than my standards for girls, and I still prefer guys to girls. The reverse is true with 2D though...

• I have some eye liner, eye shadow, lipstick and lipgloss, foundation, but I usually never wear it anymore due to me being at home the majority of the time. This month though is an exception. Being prettied up is fun, when people like it. :>
  • edited 2011-02-11 23:52:02
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^^I was wondering the same thing. The name sounds familiar, but...
  • It's Mapi, Miyu, Miya from TV Tropes' forum.
  • edited 2011-02-12 00:25:06
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Funnyguts, may I ask, what biological gender are you in meatspace?  I thought I knew but I'm not sure anymore.
  • edited 2011-02-12 00:26:35

nishishishi~

• biological gender

SEX! Sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex!
  • edited 2011-02-12 00:29:24
    My whole point of calling it "biological gender" is to avoid using that word, ya li'l bastard!
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ^ YOU LIE!

(Well, that one time I caught your "real name" on IRC.  I thought that was a girl's name.  You win.)
  • Colleen also happens to be the brand of coloured pencil I used in kindergarten.
  • edited 2011-02-12 00:56:01
    Yeah, I thought you'd put your real name there and I was so enthusiastically helping you out with protecting your identity. :P

Clarification: by " real name" i mean "legal meatspace identifier term".
  • edited 2011-02-12 01:04:23
    Okay, then what about the last name?
  • I hate my name.

Mainly because it's allllmost gender-neutral, but tends to lean masculine.

(Whoops, trying to make a thread be about me again. Sorry.)
  • edited 2011-02-12 01:18:28
    Does one just "pick" a name? Huh.
  • I just realized that I should not come here often, derp.
  • edited 2011-02-12 01:23:57
    It's just something I never really thought of before.

I have the names for my roleplay-selves (Charlotte, Helvetica) and a name I'd like to use as a pen name (Alice Dempsey), but I don't know what name I'd like to think of as, you know, my name.
  • ^^ Additional distractions from schoolwork. On TvT I only stick to the Animanga and VN subforums too. I also haven't been going to any IRC servers, Rizon or Esper lately (specially #madoka on Rizon, that place is always active).
  • edited 2011-02-12 01:31:27
    ^^ Ah, I see.  Yeah, schoolwork is more important than forums and IRC.
  • Now I wish my legal name started with B, so I could say "To B or not to B, that is the question." It doesn't work as well with T. But yeah, I guess I like "T".

I like "A" too, but when I think of "A" the first name that pops into my head is "Allison", and I'm not sure why.
  • edited 2011-02-12 03:37:41
    Trini?

Titania.  Tate?  Thany?

@ Funnyguts: Okay, fine. :P  My efforts were not in vain.
  • Isn't Trini the Yellow Ranger from Mighty Morphin' PR?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Yeah, whose actress passed away in a car accident some years back.
  • Come on people, I'm on crack and can't stop. k33p ^ u fgts.
  • bump for relevance.

HURRY UP DAMN IT
  • Oh, CA, if you're still here, I think you should talk to your family about your gender issues. Maybe it will help.

(Though I don't know how, uh, accepting your family would be, I'm hoping for the best)